1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by wingsonwheels, Mar 8, 2012.

1. wingsonwheels

wingsonwheels Well-Known Member

2. Donkey1

Donkey1 Well-Known Member

The cops know the shooter isnt going anywhere. Let the investigators do their job and he most likely will be. The story seems a little vague though to me, I'd like to hear a statement from the shooter as to what started it and why he drew his weapon.

That however is going to be the least of his concerns after the family gets done suing him for everything hes ever had.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well, at least race was only a 600 pound gorilla, and not the usual 800 pound one.

Wide Glide's healthy eatin' campaign must be starting to work. :D

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was puzzled by the related story in the article. You'd almost think the article writer had an agenda.

5. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I think it's pretty smart to not deport an honors student who will more than likely contribute to society in the long run. Now every person that is illegal and breaks ought to be deported automatically.

And yes, I know being here illegally is already a breach of the law, but face it, there is an element of the economy that functions on highly efficient low cost labor provided by migrant workers whether illegal or legal. Just ask the farmers of GA and Alabama about their crop harvests over the last year and how well they worked out with non immigrant labor.

6. In Your Corner

Perhaps if people weren't insulated from the need to support themselves, those jobs would be filled. They were for a couple centuries before the welfare state existed.
    Migrant workers and illegal aliens are not equivalent.

7. Jed

Jed mellifluous

You're right. I think they were called slaves back then though.

8. In Your Corner

Actually, they were just regular people. They had to work or not eat. There are still hundreds of millions of people like that in the world today.
    What is it about having to work for a living that you consider slavery?
    And are you saying that illegal aliens are actually slaves?
    Like slaves who enslaved themselves?

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Of course not, you damn fool!

It was Whitey and the company bosses that enslaved them.

Keep stirring the pot and you'll incite them to rise up against their oppressors!

Viva la revolucion!

10. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

That article is racist ... based upon "Although names are blacked out on the police report"

11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I never knew being black was such a crime.