1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another satisfied Ford owner

Discussion in 'General' started by Joe Morris, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

2. Moonpie

Moonpie Yo Yo Yo!

That Ford GT is one heck of a sweet car. Seems as though he was slapped on the wrist so far?!

3. coiz

coiz Well-Known Member

$1500 bond for over $1 million in damages. :confused:

Seems light to me too.

4. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Will his auto insurance end up having to pay for the damage he caused? :confused:

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

nope... The damage he caused was with the gasoline.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sounds like the salesman that sold him his Escape should have thrown in an XM radio or something.

7. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

No coverage for intentional acts done to cause property damage or bodily injury... if he "accidentally" drove throught the window or the dealership and figured--- hey why not light it on fire-- his insurnace company would pay for any property damage done before he burnt the place to the ground... but since people dont accidently crash into stores and then decide to light cars on fire, that dosent apply.

Its one thing to have an auto accident because youre a dumb ass- its another to run someone over for fun or crash your car through a store window.

The Ford dealership's insurance company will cover the dealerships damage then subrogate against the guy who drove his car in and blew it up. The chances of them actually getting their million and change back? NONE-- the guy dosent have that kind of assests... soooooo... we'll payfor it with our price adjusted insurance premiums and the dealership's insurnace company will own a burned up super car and some psychos house and all his money plus attached liens on any future payments/wages this guy will get when hes released from prision.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  8. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

I hope there is no 3 day right of rescission law in Florida. :Poke:

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Well said, except for the grammatical errors and spelling errors.

Paging Sean Jordan!!

10. Smokes35

I'm still hung over from the SuperBowl last night... Not that you'd expect much better from me on a good day.

edit:

Since there are no appropriate emoticons, I'll add this for you Rodger Dodger

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  11. Shyster d'Oil

My secratary called in too. Something about snow though. You aren't spending the day south of Buffalo by any chance, are you? :D

12. Smokes35

Buy a map, Rodger. Pittsburgh's always been south of Buffalo, so YES, I spend most of my days south of Buffalo...

:Poke:

13. JohnC

JohnC Enormous Member

Man, if he thought that Escape was expensive before...

14. Shyster d'Oil

Ass. You deserve to spend a snow day with my secretary. :p

15. Shyster d'Oil

And i spent the evening at a non-burning Ford dealership with the wife looking at. . . Escapes.

16. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

That's not bad...it will buff right out.

17. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member