1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another positive experience - Dean @ Integrity RV

Discussion in 'General' started by Wheel Bearing, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I had some toy hauler issues over the weekend, and I decided to stop by to see if they had any advice for me. Dean dropped what he was doing and swung by and helped me out - a TON. He helped me for over an hour in the hot and humid heat. He got me fixed up, and absolutely wouldn't take any money from me no matter how many times I insisted.

Well, I know where I need to go for my RV supplies from here on out. Him and his wife (Sorry I'm terrible with names and forgot hers) were very pleasant to work with. Some of the nicest people you'd ever meet.

To sponsor the sport, AND help the racers at the event itself speaks volumes. Customer for life right here.

:clap::clap::clap:

2. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

SPAM! :D

In all seriousness, I wish they were closer.

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

eventually I will need their services.

4. They are good people.

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Plus 100!! He helped me out on Thursday. If it wasn't for him I would not have made it to Road Atlanta. :up:
    Peggy is a doll too!

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Dean is the MAN! And a nicer guy you will never meet. :up:

7. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Dean and Peggy are the most down to earth and giving people you will ever meet. So glad they are Wera peeps.

8. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

They treated us well too, just wish they were closer.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Me too :D It's a haul to Douglasville from up here - but kind of glad too or else I'd be buying all kind of toys from them :D