1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another poll

Discussion in 'General' started by Sean Jordan, Oct 15, 2003.

?

For 2004, would you rather have....

1. ....a great season of racing, no DNF's, with no sex all year?

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  2. a year of great sex, but no racing?

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  1. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Well, I didn't get to race much but I sure had alot of sex. At least I know I stayed in shape in my shoulders and legs for next (sexless) year.:D

2. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

It was a joke, Papa. There are no job offers - it was a tongue-in-cheek response to someone's question.

The implication was that because there was going to be a lot of chicks around, that you could have a lot of sex.

What is eminently less plausible is the fact that I'd be racing with HRC.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2003
  3. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

I'm thinking Jordan getting a date is less plausible than him racing for HRC. Hmmmm.....kick Rossi off the team...then it would be Nicky and Jerky. (Er....I mean Jordan.) Yeah...that IS the more plausible option. :)

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, I have to admit I am not quite following the intent of this thread. Are you facing a choice between sex and racing? If yes, why? What could possibly require someone to have to choose?:confused:

5. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

His inflatable doll is jealous???

Or is this just another Jordan-ism?

6. Sean Jordan

The intent of a poll is obvious - to gather opinions regarding a question or choice.

In this case, I was merely curious to see which activity people (who have presumably engaged in both activities) would chose. Hence the poll.

The thread allows them a forum in which to voice the "why's" of the matter.

7. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Wasn't there an old Monty Python skit that ended with "Have you ever had sex with a woman? ... What's it like???? ":D

8. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

I always thought racing WAS having great sex !:D

9. AdrenalinePhoto

AdrenalinePhoto Well-Known Member

I guess racers will have to explain a little more when they mention the rear end stepping out. :eek: :D

10. Sean Jordan

Note to self - DO NOT borrow any leathers with "Crauswell" on the back.....

11. black&blue

black&blue Broken Member

Ahhhhhh, now I see. Very nice, I guess with my answer I know what my springtime decission will be. :beer:
    Brian

12. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

:)