1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another funny

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by WERA, Jan 31, 2007.

1. WERA

WERA Administrator

NY chicken joint has a new meal called the Hillary special...

Two huge thighs, two small breasts and one left wing.....

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

:crackup: :crackup:

Does the special still cluck and crow a lot?

3. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

It also serves a George W special. It's just a chicken with it's head cut off.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Eventually, you'll miss GW when he's gone, Not always right, but a man of convictions.

5. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Hitler had way more conviction than W. Was probably right more often than W too. Do you miss Hitler?

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not worthy of a response. Oops, I responded.

7. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

:crackup:

8. WERA

WERA Administrator

But see, that's not funny. Why you posting not funny in a funny thread?

Sad.

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Very sad. :(

10. CATMAN

CATMAN Well-Known Member

I,m betting that any tough on terror pres in the future will not be liked by some-folks-1 terrorists 2- europe 3 liberals who cant see far enough ahead for their grandchillen- or am i lost here in the dungeon and just cant find my way out- yes very sad. we needed to unite.

11. WERA

WERA Administrator

What in the hell does any of that have to do with a silly joke?

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

either bring a GW joke that is funny or shut your pieholes. :D

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I someone here does justice to his or her handle is Mr. Over-ReActor!:Poke:

14. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

While visiting England, George Bush is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people.

Bush asks how she knows if they're intelligent.

"I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."

Bush watches as the Queen phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister, please answer this question: your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"

Tony Blair responds, "It's me, ma'am."

"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?"

Bush nods: "Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

Bush, upon returning to Washington, decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. Bush summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says, "Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"

Bush poses the question: "Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Helms hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?"

Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. He immediately calls a meeting of other senior Republican senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem.

"Now lookee here, son, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course."

Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House, finds George Bush, and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!"

And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, you dumb sh*t, it's Tony Blair!"

15. WERA

WERA Administrator

16. tomastopher

tomastopher Well-Known Member

almost too true too be funny but a good one none the less

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Good one Rob! +1

18. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

now THAT'S a good joke :crackup:

19. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Oh, that was supposed to be funny? I like huge thighs and small breast. Sorry.

During President Bush's daily briefing, his Sec of Def informs him that: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

"How many is a brazillion anyway?", Bush asked next.

20. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

JohnnyB, where's the pop for O-R? :D