1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Animals in need - CT

Discussion in 'General' started by Falcondrvr, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

OK I've got 2 black cats that could use homes. They are located in Connecticut in the Brookfield area. They are all fixed but will probably need some care.

The short story is that there has been massive neglect on the part on the owners with regard to the animals involved here. The woman who owns them is pretty much one of those disgusting hoarder type people that you see on TV. It's just disgraceful. Her son, who still lives at home and knocked up his stupid fat lazy GF (who already has a kid that she can't support with somebody else), is no better. These animals need to get the hell out of dodge and they need to do it quick. Food and water are an issue at this time as these people have little to no money due to chronic stupidity and laziness on their part.

My wife is this woman's boss and she said today that the cats have basically been abandoned at the house that these people were renting in New Milford. Not sure how long the cats have been without food.

We already have 3 cats so unfortunately our home isn't an option at this time but if you or anyone you know can help, I'm sure karma would smile on you a bit.

2. lyodbraun

lyodbraun Sprocket

Good luck, i hate people like that who dont take care of their animals/pets, good luck finding them homes, me and my wife just took in a very nice little dog that some fools did not treat very well,..

3. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

4. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

If you lived down here I would suggest just tossing them out on our property like everyone else with extra cats seems to do.

Seriously, though, good luck.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What's your address?

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Kurt Katssler
    3454 Purrrtonia Lane
    Meowsonville, Ga 30305

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:crackup:

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

We don't need no meows.....

[​IMG]

SRSLY, tho... good luck with them. There's rescue groups all over CT, but if they're anything like the ones here in TX, they're overwhelmed.

9. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

10. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

The best pet I've ever had was an older neglected abandoned black cat we got as a rescue. It's been years since it died but my family still misses that cat.

Best of luck on your search. I commend you for what you are doing.

11. Falcondrvr

Thanks for the replies. Yes the shelters are all overwhelmed at this point. It's tough going for animals in this economy too.

Guess what though? I now have 5 cats... my wife went to the shit hole that these douche bags where living in and got the cats out. Couldn't stand to think of them suffering any more. Cats had been left in the house alone since last Saturday. They appear to be in at least decent shape though over all.

We've got them in the basement at our house now and they seem quite content. Food, water, a warm place to curl up and a clean box to shit in. That's pretty much all a cat needs. They are very friendly too. Come right up to ya kind of cats. What a shame...

Will be taking them to the vet tomorrow to have them cleaned up and any issues worked out... then we can bring them upstairs. If anyone wants them, they will be delivered with all maintenance up to date!

Bonnie and Clyde...

Attached Files:

12. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Furever homes!!

Good on you, and an aprilia guy as well ;-) (I have a 2000.5 Mille)

13. Falcondrvr

Thanks. They're living in the lap of luxury now. If anyone wants Bonnie and Clyde, they are good to go.

Also, that's a 98 Honda Superhawk actually... the poor man's Ape/Duc. I always wanted one of those Millie R's though.