1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And You Thought The Warnings In The US Were Scary?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Johnny B, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

A pack of Marlboros from Brazil (Shitty pic, but for now....)

[​IMG]

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Man, those red 'X's' scare the sh@t out of me too. You ever be dreaming, about to do it Jessica Simpson, you pop off that sweet victoria secret bra and there are these friggin red X's. Damn, I hate them. :D

David

3. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

4. Johnny B

I'll have better pics and more variations on Monday. (Including their impotence pic)

5. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Here you go..

[​IMG]

6. Johnny B

Thanks! One less thing to do on Monday! At least my shitty picture shows how prominent the warnings are on an actual pack.

7. paperclip

paperclip D'oh!

While in Okinawa I saw a pack of cigarrettes which their brand name was death. Yes, Death cigarrettes. Black pack with the skull and crossbones and all. Their warning actually states that "..this cigarrettes will cause cancer and emphisema and eventually death. You will die from smoking this cigarretes..." etc The funniest thing is that the more people you tell about them, the more people buy, and smoke them.

8. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

I saw a pack of cigs from French Canada that had pictures like that... This one had a cancerous lung.
    I asked what the hell they put on condom packages!

9. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Last edited: Aug 13, 2003