1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And now, presenting the co-presidents of the United States...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Jan 20, 2020.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Surprise, surprise.....

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That looks more like hedging your bets than bold.

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

New York Times o_O Better commentary written on bar napkins these days.

:crackup:

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I do not visit the gray fishwrap for any reason.

What's it say?

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Anyone ever notice how Amy vibrates when she talks?

[​IMG]

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well when you are one step away from needing a straight jacket you tend to shake while figuring out which voice in your head to which you should listen.

K51000 and turtlecreek like this.
  8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Pretty sure that's alzheimer's. Hate it for her. Wish she'd spend her remaining life on something positive.

9. Venom51

Again perspective. From her point of view what she is doing is something positive...to her.

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Like Micheal J Fox?? :)

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

12. Venom51

I'm not sure that's not a lie coming from Dan Rather.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well if it walks like a Chief...

14. Venom51

He's been proven a liar so you can't trust a thing he says. :D

15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

More specifics, you just described 90% of the people on the beeb :D

16. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Quoted from the endorsement from the NYTIMES. "Senator Warren is a gifted storyteller. She speaks elegantly of how the economic system is rigged against all but the wealthiest Americans, and of “our chance to rewrite the rules of power in our country,” as she put it in a speech last month." GIFTED STORYTELLER. Are they that unaware of her lie after lies? Elegantly? Did they lay off all the proof readers?
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/eloquently
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...har-elizabeth-warren-nytimes-endorsement.html

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well are they wrong? She is a rich white woman who got to where she is by political corruption and cultural appropriation. You have to be a "gifted storyteller" to pull off all her scams and get filthy rich so for once NYT is not lying.

lrrs517 and sheepofblue like this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It takes two to do one job? Hmmmm there goes their argument for equal pay.:D:D:D

For the humor impaired, that was a joke.

cav115 likes this.
  19. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

They were not wrong at all. Just pointing out their lack of insight regarding her constant lies. It is like they don't even read the news themselves. (BTW you have some awesome posts)

blkduc likes this.
  20. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Some were easy for her,, like the bankruptcy bull shit;

“[Warren] was actually a government consultant paid by the U.S. Congress in the 1990s to rewrite our bankruptcy laws,” Schweizer outlined. “OK, that’s all fine and good, but she did the typical Washington crony move: She cashed in. After she rewrote those laws, what did she do? She went to the corporations who would benefit from the law and said, ‘Hire me, and I will help you interpret the law that I myself wrote.’ And she made millions of dollars doing that.”

He continued, “She’s also got a daughter who set up a business. She was setting up that business while Elizabeth Warren was head of the TARP Oversight Committee, and what ends up happening is the daughter gets her business financed and gets advisors from the very investment banks that Elizabeth Warren’s TARP Committee was bailing out.”

blkduc likes this.