1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An open Apology

Discussion in 'General' started by cattitori, Jun 25, 2009.

1. cattitori

cattitori Code SuperBike Galactic *

In a certain thread I had intimated that the owner of a particular magazine, and a particular race team owner may have had some sort of bias towards a certain bike maker as result of advertising dollars and travel junkets.

My error, and my sincere apology to Mr. Ulrich and the entire RRW staff who dedicate themselves to Racing bikes and doing it with integrity.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There has got to be a phone call behind this thread.

Was there any crying? :D

3. 418

418 Expert #59

Dammit.

JU is throwing his weight around again. :D

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Somebody must have heard the ninjas were being turned loose.....

5. cattitori

cattitori Code SuperBike Galactic *

No weight thrown around, no teary eyed sessions on the couch, just a good conversation with a true race enthusiast.

Ninjas? Somebody unleashed the ninjas? Scheisse!!

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

So, you spoke with AMAfan?

:D

7. no worries. They were zx-10s

8. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

I cried laughing reading how I could present 5 bikes that do not "Ign retard" but 'Air Retard"..... Ah, but you think they'd finger that out with all the press kits?

I just keep rolling the eyes is read where two piston rings act as a compression ring and that just :confused: :D :crackup: is that "Social Science" of both retard and compression. Tech nick kill and dime me, why don't choose...

I mean, show me two rings that act as a compression ring a ding-ding! Slow me where a 1000 Suz has an ign retard. Slow me a Busa that has the same ign retard? Show me how that piston ring is the first ring to seal all that is first to hold the compression is the second ring in equal tow?

Toe ray me fact so not so much fact but fiction friction frick frack a crack at the tech is misstepped?....... "And Technology?"

Air retard my hard dee har har is piss ton tack ko, OK? :Poke:

:Pop::crackup:

:tut: Do not mess wit day fizz sicks or it will walk funny, honey! :beer: Tried to warn day day is day ticking bomb come ah knocking.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That was epic.

10. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I have gotten that phone call, it is not pleasant. Now I am just waiting for the guy to get old enough for me to kick his ass on the track, and waiting, and waiting.. :D

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

On Ninja's? ba ha ha

12. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

:D:D:D:D

13. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

Hahahaa! Thanks for the reminder. That guy was expertly handled.

:crackup: