1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMB Trans 260 transponder

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Brad, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Should have listed this long ago but kept thinking I would "unretire" soon. Ain't happening I'm afraid. This is an older unit but has been charged at least every few months and still flashes green for three days, red flash a day, then another red solid. Just like when I bought it new. $300 shipped to US, would prefer PayPal gift or local cash.

Attached Files:

2. Hello Brad,

Do you know how I would transfer the transponder in my name? Does it require any form of subscription? Thanks!

3. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

SOLD!! Thanks Ray.

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Whoa! Where is the FZR!?!?!?

5. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Waiting for a guy like you to buy it and let its legend live on! Just have come to accept I no longer have the spark. Sad really. Figured I need to start moving stuff to convert paper weights into paper again!

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Dang :( I'm out of the FZR game. Still doing trackdays or anything? Or getting out completely.

7. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Haven't been on the track in nearly 5 years. Knew I was done, just held out hope. My 400 could get you back in the FZR game!:D Buy my Duc too, I'll make a package deal! :p

8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

someone say FZR?