1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon made me cry today.

Discussion in 'General' started by jrsamples, Jan 17, 2014.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Good stuff

http://scienceblogs.com/startswitha...diversion-the-last-detox-diet-youll-ever-try/

"Instead, of sugar, these are sweetened with Lycasin, a hydrogenated glucose syrup."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycasin

"Lycasin's known side effects in adults include bloating, intestinal gurgling or rumbling (borborygmi), and flatulence. Some cases of severe intestinal distress have resulted from consuming excessive quantities of foods containing Lycasin. One well-known product containing Lycasin are the sugarless Haribo gummy bears."

[​IMG]

4. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

simple fix.... dont buy the sugarless ones. Ski

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

That's some funny shit there...

Oh wait...

6. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

I couldn't read it all in one sitting for the tears blurring my vision.

7. I read these a few days ago, funny as "shit".

8. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

omg... that second one is better than any metalhead story I've heard. :crackup:

9. milroyjr

milroyjr Flatlander

Laughing so hard.. I bet these appear in the secret Santa gifts next Xmas

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm trying to think of who I hate enough...

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Donation to Westboro Baptist...LOL.

12. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

13. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Im sitting in my office giggling and trying to supress it, while tears stream down my cheeks and i try to stretch out the side muscle pain i'm experiencing.

I end up sounding like this guy.

[​IMG]

14. By sims - See all my reviews
    This review is from: Haribo Gummy Candy, Sugarless Gummy Bears, 5-Pound Bag (Grocery)
    I sneezed out of my butthole.

I'm not offering that as a complaint, either. Plus, it got me through a TSA checkpoint in record time. Thank you, Haribo Sugar-Free Gummi Bears!

15. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i hate how this blew up all over the internet. me and my buddy were gonna buy some last week to:

1) leave out at our friend's house that's like the party pad (people always hanging, coming and going, etc...) and see what happens
    2) take to work and leave out on the table and watch all the fat ladies gorge themselves

now, the dudes in #1 will surely have heard about it. nobody's gonna fall for it. #2 is still a possibility though cause fat old ladies don't know how to use the internet, and even if they did, their desire for diabeetus would still probably trump common sense. we'll see...

16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I remember the first time I did the Atkins diet. I found what was essentially the "diabetic's candy" isle at the pharmacy and thought, holy shit, I can eat all of this. I bought one of everything, got home and immediately tried one of everything, and I am here to tell you that everything that man said in the review is true. It. Was. Brutal.

So I gave the rest of the candy away to my students.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I just saw on his Instagram that the LA Beast (competitive eater) just did a challenge where he ate an entire 5 lb bag. Should be interesting when he uploads it to Youtube.

Attached Files:

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

^^^^Flagellation effect?

Don't understand why 5 lbs. when 6 bears will do the job.:confused:

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Go look him up on the Utoobz "LA BEAST", he does all kinds of crazy eating challenges.

My favorites are always the ones where he makes himself sick of course :Puke: