1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA membership

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by sportracer07, Sep 27, 2018.

1. sportracer07

sportracer07 Well-Known Member

Hey guys i recently did my first WERA event at Road Atalanta a few weeks ago, in order to take the riders school i had to sign up for an AMA membership. I havn't recieved any info on my membership and havn't been billed for it on my credit card. Will i recieve something soon ordo i need to contact someone, and if so who? Thanks in advance

2. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

I renewed mine, but never got an updated card. There was definitely no delay in billing my credit card though.

rcarson15 likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

On the one from Road Atlanta, that's all me, I haven't processed them yet. Hopefully this coming week but more likely it'll be after I get back from NJMP, I'll be lucky if I get one full day in the office next week. On the renewal if the card got processed you should have received a new card. Email me and I'll look into it. A bunch of those are delayed as I have to send them in to the AMA to process but your card doesn't get charged until they get the paperwork.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018