1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA at NJMP- Kawasaki Devil's Showdown

Discussion in 'General' started by doublea, Sep 9, 2014.

1. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

How awesome- Superbike entries are at 21- only 2 down from the season's best opening round at 23.

And fook me, SuperSport takes the cake- 59 entries! Season high by almost 30%

I think people are excited, I know I am :).....who takes the DSB cake?

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The tristate area is a hotbed of road racing activity I'ma tellin' ya.

3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Lewis takes the cake. Pin it Jake

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Who's going???

I'll be there with mini me in tow and an old riding bud of mine and his 19yo kid who has also caught the MC virus. :D

5. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

If you get a chance, stop by the YES garage and ask for Woo. I would like to put a face to the XFBO. :D

6. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You might need to duck because Woo is known to throw oil pans at people who stop by.

7. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

This is ridickaruss. I am so nice. You taking me for dinner? Howz bout Friday nite. We may be dragging Stokes with us.

8. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

TOBC will probably be cooking Filet with caviar and lobster thermador, but yeah, of course.

9. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I'll be there helpin' my buddy #760 get his AMA racin' on - because WERA cats are the shizznit, no matter where they race :cool:

10. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

I'm going. Anyone know if they allow camping on friday night?

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Anyone know if the Spectator RV Camping is that gravel road along the front straight and did they ever add electric hook ups???

12. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if the Spectator RV Camping is that gravel road along the front straight

I believe so

and did they ever add electric hook ups???

I don't think so

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I can't believe the culinary rig those folks bring out to the track.

14. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

I think if you want a preview, just watch last year's Race 1...(not race 2) ;)

15. Chip

Chip Registered

I'll be there...wondering around in circles....probably over by the KWR truck.

16. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Stop by and sniff around for leftovers. :) Or a tour of the kitchen rig. I will probably be busy, but there's a lot of friendly crew, especially since we will have two Superbike riders and three Supersport riders.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

i'm going to try to make it out....

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Not sure if I can make it down this weekend, but I might hop on the bike and slab it down on Sunday if I can find the time and the weather is agreeable. Right now its showing rain on Saturday and sun on Sunday. Are you w/ the crew all the time or just for AMA rounds?

We always oogle the setup on CCS rounds as we're pulling into the pits :D :D :D

19. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Stop by and say hello....

Just don't hold up Suburbanrancher too long.....He's has work to do...:beer:

20. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

On the entry list it shows 3 for SB & 4 for SS :beer: