1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA at Barber?????

Discussion in 'General' started by wera94, Aug 31, 2003.

1. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

I heard a rumor-that they are talking about canceling the race at Barber!!!! Anybody know if that is true?

2. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

Nope, haven't heard anything? is there a reason as to why?

3. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

No! No reason that I have heard. It didn't surprise me though. I don't know where the rumor even come from.

4. novice52

novice52 there, but not really

with the amount of advertising they are doing on speed and a lot of pre-sold tickets. doubt they would cancel it unless motogp was going to be there, or well nascar :rolleyes:

5. corvette95

corvette95 Well-Known Member

TO be CLEAR NASCAR will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER be at Barbers, it isnt even close to big enough for Nascar EVER PERIOD.

6. novice52

novice52 there, but not really

it was a joke dude, chill

7. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

They'd better not cancel Barber. I need some payback from the VIR fiasco.

I didn't qualify so I came home yesterday. Good thing considering...

8. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

It is still on they kept showing stuff about it all during the races today

9. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Where did you hear that from? :confused:

10. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Well I better get my ticket money back if they do cancel all $106 bucks worth.

:(

11. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Please put down the crack pipe and walk away!!!

:wow: :wow:

12. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Eric, I haven't had my pipe for a while. Your OLD LADY took it when she was over here!!! I heard it from some old dude at the shop here in Nashville. He had a Laguna shirt on. I thought he might have heard something from somebody that knew something! I'll just hunt him down and kill him!!!:moon:

13. Nutella

Nutella Swollen Member

AAAHHHHH... now the real value of the internet shows it's head.

14. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Hey! I know nu-thing! I'm just a rumor spreader.
    Speaking of rumors. I heard EReed has a new boyfriend-named Stan! I also heard that it is his first cousin. That stuff is legal around his neck of the woods!!!!!! :D :clap:

15. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Hey now, seeing as it isn't that far to the other side of the lake, you better be watching your back!! :moon: :moon:

You must be having withdrawals from not being at the shop and living off of the aroma of Scott's shit!

16. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Now that sounds like a very reliable source. :rolleyes:

Methinks you have a spare crack pipe under the counter at the shop! :Poke: :D

17. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Hey! I didn't say he was reliable. That's why I came to ask my RELIABLE Wera BBS buddies. I keep my pipe in the shitter. That way I can puff, and poop at the same time!!!! :D

18. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

Ok, i know you guys are going to rip on me and call me a squid, but did the parties(or lack there of) at vir disappoint? I am so used to all the craziness at road a, i am hoping there will be a little of that at barber?