1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA at Barber tape

Discussion in 'General' started by 976-FIZR, Apr 25, 2005.

1. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Whelp - it looks like one or more of the cats stepped on the power strip [and switch) behind the entertainment center and turned off my TV, receiver and VCR so I didn't get tapes of any of the race action from this weekend. Can I get a dub from somebody please.

-HJK

2. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

I could just tell you who won and save ya 3 hrs

:Poke: :D :D

3. 976-FIZR

I was there, I know who won, thanks. :D I just wanted to watch it. :cool:

On another note, I spilled coffee in my keyboard this morning and now various keys aren't working. The colon and semi-colon, the question mark, the nine and parentheses, probably others I haven't used yet, too. I called IT, they probably think I'm an idiot.

-HJK

4. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

me too...i can't believe they aren't showing either of the SB races or SS race again...only FX...which was actually a pretty good race...anyways...i'll pay for shipping and a copy of the tape...

Hey fizr...what corner were you in...i had an eventful weekend...saw pridmores ghost rider/drag on 11...saw the kawasaki OBLITERATE the speed camera at 4 on sat...and then a pretty boring day at 15 on sunday...watching them hit 16&17 was pretty cool though:up:

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Life can get very difficult when your colon doesn't work right.

6. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

There's nothing like being able to be on the inside of the track up close and personal! :)

7. Jugglenutz

They need to issue the same warnings they give before getting on roller coasters....no heart conditions, no pregnancies, etc...it was INSANE watching the start of race 1 on saturday and then having 45 superbikes come within 20 feet of your station doing a buck or so! I really want to see the shot of the kawasaki taking out the camera...

8. 976-FIZR

I wasn't working a corner, I was working for AMA at the radar station at pit exit. I was the guy kicking you in da' nutz to get back out on your turn 'cause we were about to get back started and you were stuffing your face with a burger and fries at the base of the tower. Is this all coming back to you now?

No takers on the tape, huh?

Can someone get me in touch with John Pickens, then?

-HJK

9. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

I got the Supersport and both Superbikes on TIVO. PM your mailing address and I'll make you a copy. BTW, the Kaw 10 R taking out the camera was pretty cool, turned sideways. Glad Tom was ok.

10. Gixxerfix

Gixxerfix Member

Yeah yeah yeah. :bow:

11. Jugglenutz

:bow: :bow: :bow: pm sent!

12. Jugglenutz

wissshhhh :D