1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Tech Air Race Vest Medium, used 5 times.

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by dylim, Mar 4, 2019.

1. dylim

dylim Member

Selling an Alpinestars Tech Air Race Vest Medium, alpinestars' air bag system.

Medium size is for 38-40 US sized tech air jackets.

The race vest can be flashed to protect you on the street or on the race track. See my review for more details.

https://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/.../215545-alpinestars-tech-air.html#post2082705

I used the vest for 3 days while at the track for the first time, last October. I bought it from revzilla new. Of course, it's never deployed. I have since used it two more times. (So, five times total.)

Selling because I already have a race vest, but it was still on it's way back from service when I was going to the track, and I didn't want to be without an airbag my first time at the track.

Asking $750 or best offer, free shipping in US.

2. dylim

dylim Member

3. dylim

dylim Member

Includes all the accessories - the charging cord (just a micro usb cable) and a charger with various adapters (for world charging), and the manual.

4. dylim

dylim Member

Pending sale to 1989turbocoupe!

5. dylim

dylim Member

Sold.