1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Supertech R Gloves : Red White and Black : Size XL

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by WMRRA #22 - SH, Sep 13, 2023.

1. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22

Selling a pair of Alpinestars Supertech R Gloves in size XL. These are in good condition with minimal use. Typically these run small so if you are a size large they will likely fit. They are Alpinestars top of the line gloves.

Asking $220 OBO + Shipping

Located in Seattle, WA

An apex predator that preys on apexes, the Alpinestars Supertech Gloves are at the very top of the MotoGP-level track protection food chain. Utilizing the latest in material science for motorcycling racing applications, the Alpinestars Super Tech Gloves employ Schoeller-Keprotec fabric reinforcements on the heel and blade of the hand as well as the outside of the thumb and forefinger and the last knuckle of each of the first three digits for unparalleled abrasion resilience. The combination kangaroo and bovine leather construction yields the best of both protection and positive feel on the controls, ensuring the Alpinestars Supertech Gloves provide the ultimate track riding experience motorcycle racing technology has to offer.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...z-_rVuoB5Cgp_InRms7Sl6Jom5XzoEH4aAsxiEALw_wcB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22

3. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22

Bump. Offering free shipping now.

4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

I was thinking your price was Snoop dog hi til I noticed these damn things are over 400$ now. Fack me thats crazy. GLWS

5. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22

Most the used prices I see are closer to $300 so I'm a bit surprised these haven't sold yet

6. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22