1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Missile Suit

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Constructed from 1.3mm full-grain leather, the Alpinestars Missile Suit is extremely abrasion resistant. This suit was designed to integrate the new Alpinestars Tech-Air Race airbag system (sold separately). An LED display on sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status.

[​IMG]

The Missile incorporates Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) panels on the underarms, crotch, and back for flexibility and comfort. This suit is equipped with leather accordion stretch panels for better mobility and performance.

[​IMG]

Perforation throughout the suit allows for excellent ventilation.

[​IMG]

The Missile incorporates Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) shoulder and knee sliders, as well as CE-approved elbow, shoulder, tibia, and knee protectors. Removable CE Nucleon hip protectors are also included. The inside chest pockets come equipped with PE padding. If you're looking for more protection, the Nucleon KR-R Back Protector and Nucleon KR-Ci Chest Protectors are compatible and sold separately.

[​IMG]

This suit has an aerodynamic back hump that is perforated for increased airflow.

[​IMG]

Inside of this suit is a removable stretch mesh liner. There is also an internal waterproof pocket to hold personal belongings. Soft, 3-D mesh is located on the neck for added comfort.

Zippered expansion gussets on the back of the calves provide additional flexibility.

MSRP $999.95
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions about this product or would like to place an order, feel free to give TJ a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

2. Brandonlit

Brandonlit Member

Can I get a price TJ?

3. Riders Discount

Sending PM

4. sbk25

sbk25 Active Member

PM Sent. :)

5. Riders Discount

Sending PM

6. xaarman

xaarman Active Member

Can I get a price? Thank you!

7. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Pm me too. Maybe soon my next one is this.

8. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Interested in a price shipped to 19044. Not sure if a 40 or a 42 US... 5'9" and 160 with fairly athletic build for reference.

9. Riders Discount

Sending PM's

10. Riders Discount

Here is a picture of the Missile Suit in the black/red colorway. Need sizing help? Give TJ a call, send him a PM or email for assistance!

[​IMG]

11. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I was tight but good 52 in Atem v2 you sold me. Have L2K and want Nucleon Chest protector until Air System comes out. Size and price shipped to 63017 please, wht/blk/rd

12. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

13. tuliopinto

tuliopinto Member

price please ? 30121

14. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

15. joilson

joilson New Member

price on the black one pleeease

16. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

17. FXCLM5

FXCLM5 Well-Known Member

Do you guys carry the tech air bags yet? If so can i get price for this suit + race airbag? Thanks

18. Riders Discount

The air bags are out of stock and we are told December on the next shipment. Their price is $1149.95.

19. FXCLM5

FXCLM5 Well-Known Member

Awesome customer service guys!!! Such a fast response, someone clipped my rear on track at 100mph on 10/9, i broke my ankle and foot, will have to complete a full gear list to you guys once the air bags in stock

20. Riders Discount

Just let us know when you are ready.