1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars GP Tech V2 Suit

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

MotoGP designed and tested, the GP Tech V2 Suit is Alpinestars' top-of-the-line leather race suit.

[​IMG]

This suit was designed to integrate the new Alpinestars Tech-Air Race airbag system (sold separately).

[​IMG]

Constructed from a combination of kangaroo and full-grain cow leather, the GP Tech V2 is extremely abrasion resistant. Perforation throughout the suit allows for excellent ventilation.

[​IMG]

The GP Tech V2 incorporates large Aramidic fiber stretch panels on the underarms, shoulders, crotch, and thigh areas for flexibility and comfort. This suit is equipped with leather accordion stretch panels for better mobility and performance.

[​IMG]

The GP Tech V2 features Alpinestars' new and exclusive shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) sliders, DFS knee sliders, and replaceable, anatomically contoured elbow sliders. Elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia protectors are built into this suit. Removable CE Nucleon hip protectors are also included. The inside chest pockets come equipped with PE padding. If you're looking for more protection, the Nucleon KR-R Back Protector and Nucleon KR-Ci Chest Protectors are compatible and sold separately.

[​IMG]

The GP Tech V2 has a newly designed aerodynamic back hump that is perforated for increased airflow. This new design also allows you to incorporate a hydration pack (not included).

MSRP $1,999.95
    [​IMG]

Inside of this suit is a removable mesh liner. There is also an internal waterproof pocket to hold personal belongings. Soft, 3-D mesh is located on the neck and cuffs for added comfort.

If you have any questions about this product or would like to place an order, feel free to give TJ a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

2. Beast81

Beast81 Active Member

Any other Colors?

3. Riders Discount

4. Joser

Joser Well-Known Member

TJ, Can I have a price and also for the airbag vest insert please?

5. Riders Discount

The Air Bag vest is $1149.95 but is currently out of stock. Hoping to have stock in December.

6. Joser

Joser Well-Known Member

Thank you. Can I have a price for the suit and also for the gp pro tech air? Size 54

7. Riders Discount

Sending pm now

8. tf1075

tf1075 Well-Known Member

Price please 54
    Thanks

9. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

10. yzfr6i

yzfr6i Member

Price on a 50 in black/white/red/yellow to 63376. Have you had a chance to try on this suit?

TypeR6 likes this.
  11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Cost with the airbag vest shipped to 29642 please?

12. Riders Discount

The vest is$1149.95 and we don't expect more until December.

13. yzfr6i

yzfr6i Member

How thick is the vest? Is it comparable to the thickness of the Forcefield Pro L2 EVO, or is it thicker than that. Just asking so I know if the suit fits properly and has enough room for the vest. I don't want to run into sizing problems down the road.

14. Riders Discount

I would say it's slightly thicker than the L2K. We've had one customer that went up a size from his usual suit to make room for the vest (went from 56 to 58). That said, based on his height and weight I probably would have started him with a 58 from the get go.

15. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

Price for the black fluorescent red and yellow 58 euro and the air bag insert

16. Riders Discount

The air bag vests are$1149.95.

17. amartin

amartin Well-Known Member

TJ hooked me up with the original version and I'm still wearing it, but I have tried the new V2 suit on and imho it fits just a little snugger than the original GP Tech.

18. Riders Discount

The new suit will always feel smaller until it breaks in. New suits side by side they are close.

19. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

This would be awesome with those new Supertechs you just sold me. Shipped to 27519?

20. Riders Discount

Sending pm now