1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars GP Plus Leather Suit

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

When it comes to full body protection, Alpinestars knows how to deliver the ultimate in protection and comfort. The new Alpinestars GP Plus Leather Suit is no exception.

[​IMG]

Constructed of 1.3 mm full-grain cow leather, the GP Plus is extremely abrasion resistant. Perforation throughout the suit allows for excellent ventilation.

This suit is equipped with poly-textile accordion stretch panels on the elbows and back for extra flexibility and comfort, even in the tuck-riding position.

[​IMG]

The GP Plus incorporates Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) shoulder and knee sliders, as well as removable, CE-approved elbow, knee, and shoulder protectors. The inside chest pockets come equipped with PE padding. If you're looking for more protection, the Nucleon KR-R Back Protector and Nucleon KR-Ci Chest Protectors are compatible and sold separately.

[​IMG]

Zippered calf expansion gussets allow you to adjust this suit's fit.

The aerodynamic back hump on the GP Plus is perforated for increased airflow.

[​IMG]

Inside of the suit is a removable, washable mesh liner. There is an internal, water-resistant pocket to hold personal belongings.

The collar incorporates 3D mesh for added comfort.

MSRP $1199.95
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give TJ a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Thats a great looking suit!

3. Riders Discount

Very good suit for the money and quite stylish too.

4. skee

skee # 358

any other colors available?

5. Riders Discount

6. Trashis

Trashis Member

Do you still have the gp plus available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Riders Discount

We do have some available but they are getting thin. The new version will be out in 2 weeks.

8. Trashis

Trashis Member

I'm interested in any color combinations that have red. I'm 6"2 200 usually suits are tight on my shoulders. So maybe 56 or 58? I can wait a couple weeks, I have a backup suit if nothing is currently available. Or another option should I just take the plunge for the atem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Riders Discount

The largest I have with red is a 44/54. I would think that you will need to go with a 46/56 at 200lbs in this suit. New version is 2 weeks out or we have the ATEM's in stock.

10. MOVISTARDAVE

MOVISTARDAVE Active Member

Hi TJ, need a price on one of these in 44/54 expressed shipped to canada. Also thinking about the atem and supertech r boots. Thanks!

11. Riders Discount

You will need to email me as your profile does not allow messages.

12. blendedfamily

blendedfamily Well-Known Member

TJ -- the new version will accommodate the air bag?

13. Riders Discount

I don't believe so however they haven't sent any info on the new suit yet.