1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alkaline Trio

Discussion in 'General' started by EXKid, Jul 2, 2005.

1. EXKid

EXKid Well-Known Member

saw Alkaline Trio last night. they looked like Green Day and sounded like Jawbreaker. I felt like the old guy with all the makeup clad 15 to 25 y/olds.

Going to see The Soundtrack of Our Lives tonight. really looking forward to that.

2. Ninja250Rider

Ninja250Rider Dad's Little Hooligan

i've only heard one song by them u might no it .......Jaked on Green Beers. i heard it off the atticus cd but i no nothing about'em

3. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

duracell, energizer, and who else?

4. EXKid

EXKid Well-Known Member

I think Rayo-Vac has one:)

5. EXKid

EXKid Well-Known Member

I don't really know many songs by them, I guess they're on the radio though cuz 106.5 The END was out there. A buddy of mine was really into 'em and wanted to go... $19 though.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Alkaline Trio is one of a handful of bands playing today that are worth your attention.

Actually, I think they may be the only one.

Grab Good Mourning, From Here to Infirmary or their split with One Man Army and you'll be hooked. Crimson, their latest, is good but try any of those three first.

7. EXKid

EXKid Well-Known Member

Well, The Soundtrack of Our Lives show was OK. That guy that sings for them is creepy. CREEPY SWEDE!!! :wow:
    They didn't play very much off of their previous album Behind The Music which is honestly what I wanted to hear. :(