1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alabama is honest

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by trashman_nate, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Don't tell mom

Don't tell mom Well-Known Member

:crackhead:

Hey Cali. how's that deficit going at least hillbillys can count count money.

2. PantyBuncher

PantyBuncher Well-Known Member

some geniuses in CA wanted to remove the english requirement to get your racing license. ha. luckily, that didn't happen, but it probably will at some point. which is good news for your grandma, since we don't want to discriminate against her.

why bring your grandma and grandpa here anyway ? are you saying that they help america in some way ? hey, i don't want them driving anyway. if you don't want to speak english, GTFO. why bother coming here if you want to convert it to the shithole that you left ? it's pretty clear we'd be better off with closed boarders, no international flights, and not fighting someone else's wars. oh, but who'd pick our strawberries or assemble our digital watches ??? i think we might be able to figure that job out.

3. fastest

fastest Well-Known Member

This is not wrong and to bad he did not make it.
    This is a mater of safety while operating a motor vehicle. All signs and tickets are in english. This is a step to a problem with communication. I work construction and I worry about my safety on a daily basis due to the fact that there are so many mexicans who speak no english. This poses a threat to myself and my coworkers and I do not understand why osha lets it slide. As for drivers test in english only well my wife and kids drive the roads everyday and I do not want them killed due to someone failing to yield cause they cannot comprehend a sign....So quit being ignorant to the problem.:crackhead:

4. I guess if Alabama can save all that money on "extra" language test then that money can be used to more routinely test the elderly.

It's easy to discriminate against people who don't vote. Go ahead tough guys, make yearly requirements to keep your license after the age of 60. (And not a written test. Physical test.)

An excerpt from This Website says:

Research on age-related driving concerns has shown that at around the age of 65 drivers face an increased risk of being involved in a vehicle crash. After the age of 75, the risk of driver fatality increases sharply, because older drivers are more vulnerable to both crash-related injury and death. Three behavioral factors in particular may contribute to these statistics: poor judgement in making left-hand turns; drifting within the traffic lane; and decreased ability to change behavior in response to an unexpected or rapidly changing situation.

Speaking English doesn't seem to help them at all.

"More than half of all accidents found no seat belts or restraints of any kind being used..." (says this site)
    :down:

Dude, really ? no fucking seatbelts. Non-english speaking is the least of your issues. At this point any point of safety is moot. If you refuse to protect yourself don't expect some politician to do it for you.

I couldn't find any websites that said how dangerous not speaking English was on driving ... in ANY state.

ON a side note. I say move anyone over the age of 70 to one state. Preferably Arizona or toooldtoliverightachussettes.

5. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

+10000
    Press 1 for Engrish
    2 to get the hell out of my state