1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Akins Ford/Wera regional

Discussion in 'General' started by eddiek, May 20, 2002.

1. eddiek

eddiek extreme enterprises

i just found out that Akins Ford Dodge in Winder, GA will be sponsoring the race weekend at Road Atlanta in July for the second year in a row.They had a great time last year and are excited about returning this 4th of July weekend.You guys put on a great show,and i'm sure it'll be even better this year. Stop by at the track or the dealership and say hi.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah! What he said!

:D

Thanks to Eddie, Marshall and Mr. Akins (anyone sponsoring races gets to be a Mr. don't ya know) for their support of WERA and roadracing - so please, anyone looking at a Ford Truck (or car, or Dodge, or Chrysler or Jeep fo that matter) anywhere please contact Akins and give them a shot at your business first!

3. eddiek

hey mongo,since i work there i get to race for free right.:D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure, just as long as I get that F-350 (crew cab, V10, SRW, lariat pkg, 4x4) for free :D

5. eddiek

you sure drive a hard bargain.:eek:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, if you don't want to special order one that Greay Crew Cab Powerstroke on the lot will work just fine :D

7. eddiek

now you're being reasonable.for that much i shouldn't have to pay to race for a few years.maybe if i erase the truck from our computer system they'll never know it's missing and we can kill 2 birds with one stone.;)

8. eddiek

btw-if anyone is interested,you can check out the akins website at www.akinsford.com
    and i'm sure most of you don't know that akins has a team running in the busch series with drivers christian elder and mark green.you can read about that too.