1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahmadinejad's speech to UN General Assembly

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by RoadRacerX, Sep 27, 2012.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I honestly can't tell if you're serious with this.

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The Ayatollah is a man of God. Dinnerjacket is a spokesman for the Ayatollah.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Our UN ambassador isn't the President. Their president isn't the supreme power in their country. Is this really that hard to understand?

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Is that a rhetorical question?

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Against my better judgment, here is more learnin' for Jay.

(Yeah, I know, it's not Fox News. But I'm still waiting for you to tell me what was not correct about the last article I found for you to learn about what you're talking about.) :D

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Who gives a shit about Iran's "supreme leader"? The UN General Assembly is for world leaders. Not ambassadors. President Obama addressed the assembly, did he not? You guys act like Iranian President Ahmadinejab's position is unimportant, like a boy scout. He is world leader. He is at the UN on US soil, and he is calling for the destruction of Israel and the western world. How can this be allowed or even dismissed? And why isn't the press reporting to the world what this asshole said?

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

EAD, Boob.

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:crackup:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nutball is the Iranian President, right? The Supreme leader with secret sauce is the next step in the foot chain. Nutball is a 4 pc chicken mcnugget while the supreme overlord is an angry meal with fries, a small soda and a plastic knife you can sneak through security.

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Ooh, thanks Papa for heppin' to ejumakate me on the finer learnin' of eye-ran's pall-o-ticks! I guess I'm the only one who gives a shit about this anyway. Apparently, Iran would have to detonate a nuke in the US before you or Mongo would.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't get all but hurt. Just learn more about the stuff you talk about.

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The only part of this I disagree with is, iirc, those other countries never spoke openly about destroying a country???

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Thanks Papa. That is a very informative site. :up:

14. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Since 1953 actually.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

SNL did a pretty okay skit last night with Ahmadaeioujad.

Better one with Obama. :D

16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Today is Friday, Dave. You in some hyperspace? :D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, I guess they had a special last night. Hulu has the worth while skits up.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He is not in charge of Iran. Period. He is not a world leader. He is a figurehead.

Who cares what he says? Or is free speech only acceptable if you're a white christian?

The press isn't reporting it because it's not news. Iran hates Israel and the west, duh. Water is wet and the sky is blue....

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

"butt"... just sayin'...

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:D