1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After 6 years now what?

Discussion in 'General' started by carpediem, Apr 8, 2008.

1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Enjoy the solitude, and the extra $$$ you'll have in your pocket.

2. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

Fuck you, Cuddles... i went 37 and 9 last night at one point last night!!! ASK DINGO AND HOWG8!

Fix your ghetto ass internet.

3. Peter.BoyWonder

Peter.BoyWonder I can't afford this shit.

COD4

I had my first air strike last night.....it was very moving....I almost stood up and sang the national anthem by myself in my apartment at 2:00am.....I am also ranking up hella quick with this double point stuff. It will prolly mean I just get my ass handed to me when I go to the regular maps.....

4. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

:D

...trying to get it fixed...

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:stupid:

And don't waste anytime trying to figure whose fault it was or who did what.

Raise your hand, and say, "I am the bad guy". Believe me, it will make sense one day and things will be easier. Until you find a friggin' Vegan!:D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  6. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Like Hawk says, kinda take the high road and admit your fault in the matter. You'll feel a lot better in the long run

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

After 6 years now what?

Two women at the same time, duh!

8. enzo_f1

enzo_f1 Well-Known Member

Don't look back, look ahead and enjoy your new freedom. You have extra time (work on your bike), extra money (track time), and no one to answer to (do whatever you want). Don't forget the weekly hooker too. All the sex you want with none of the commitments.

9. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

RUN A CREDIT REPORT!!!!! Check to make sure she didn't open any credit cards or buy anything in your name.

About a year ago my friend and his long time girlfriend split up. I told him to check his credit report and he said "yeah, I should probably do that...." I guess he thought "She would never do anything like that."

Last week he came up to me and said "That bitch had 5 credit cards open in my name!" It finally caught up to him.

10. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

no no no!

If you would have done it right, when you finally knew you were going to break up with her you would have hooked up with her sister to trigger the break up!

:beer: