1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

African American unemployment rate at 40 year low!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

WINNING!

Although it was probably Obama right?

I'd like to see a goal of most people OFF welfare next.

So much winning!!

bacolmm, XFBO and G 97 like this.
  2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

See Trumps a racist he got black people jobs now they cant sit at home and collect welfare racist I tell you racist.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is how everything will be for the next 7 years.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So there I gonna be a Metric Shit ton of White Folk getting their ass's back to work.... that is awesome news

bacolmm likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

And liberals remain outraged.

Que the "oh now you believe the numbers" libtards.

joec likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No need, you being already on the defensive shows that you are aware of your hypocrisy. :D

G 97 likes this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

More people back to work is good for America. I don't give a shit who gets the credit.

bacolmm and R Acree like this.
  9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I wonder what the number not working is. Obama demonstrated how worthless the unemployment number can be when he lowered it by people not working and going on disability. Hopefully it is really accurate as it will be good for everyone if true.

bacolmm likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

My hypocrisy. :crackup:
    How did I know you would be the first. :D

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This. I don’t trust unemployment numbers one bit. Between seasonal jobs from Christmas and the BS of not counting people who’ve given up on finding a job, it’s all lies.

cpettit likes this.
  12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

The “given up on finding a job” is a load. There are TONS of jobs just begging to be filled. Underemployed? Very possible. But there is NO excuse for being unemployed in the current job market.

tawzx12r likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why work for $8/hr on somebody else’s schedule (and have to piss clean) when you can deal, steal, or work for cash, AND collect benefits?

Boman Forklift and WANABE RACER like this.
  14. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Trump got black people jobs?

15. R1Racer99

Unemployment was down under Obama and it's still good under Trump. What the fuck does that have to do with the president? Despite all the bullshit promises, presidents don't create jobs. Bush wasn't at fault for high unemployment ('08 on), and Obama and the current shithead don't deserve credit for low unemployment.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    t500racer and joec like this.
  16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

He made it very clear from the beginning that one of his priorities was getting people back working. He stuck to his guns and his platform.

Whether or not he was there at the unemployment offices giving pep talks is irrelevant.

Meanwhile, for 8 years your savior "Obama" was clearly letting it be known that it was acceptable to leech the system.

We are talking two very different people.

We had 8 years of "they just trying to keep you down"

Now we've got 8 years of "be responsible, get off your ass, provide for yourself"

It feels good!

Winning!

bacolmm likes this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

"They're gonna put y'all back in chains"
    --Joe Biden

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Workin for tha man instead a sittin on your can.

Boman Forklift and bacolmm like this.
  19. R1Racer99

My "savior" (who I never voted for) also left with low unemployment numbers. How does that work logically if he was such a failure?

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

While no president can mandate it the president and federal government certainly impact jobs.

Bush2 kept pumping to avoid a small recession. That added to a bunch of other bad policies increased size of the recession at the end of his term.

Obama inherited a bad recession but then created policies that resulted in the slowest recovery in decades. Also while 'unemployment' was down all other indicators of work were also. Total number working, food stamps, etc. Further the climate to create or do business under him was horrible. Regulations were growing at a crazy rate and criticism of any achiever was stupidly high.

Trump inherited something that was very slowly growing but his reduction of regulation and pro-business talk has created a sustained increase in economic activity that exceeds anytime in Obama's 8 years and this was before the tax change that will bring 100's of billions back into the economy for pay, dividends (still pay) and investment. As I stated earlier the reduction in unemployment is useless unless the total number working is higher and that was not in the article so unknown. Oh and I also hate the segregation by the press. More AMERICANS are working, pigmentation only would matter if 100% of the increase went a single skin tone (indicating a systematic issue that is bad for everyone). Lastly if he can get the slugs in congress to pass some of his immigration changes (legal and illegal) this will likely result in an increase in wages that is not only good for everyone working it makes it more advantageous for someone to get off the dole and that is great for everyone.