1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on off-the-shelf (ad nauseaum!) short/fat guy leathers

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Jul 12, 2021.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Need lather asap. I dont care if they explode on impact, I just need lathers that fit for 1 weekend.
    Criteria:
    Short/Fat: 5'8" FAT. Only guy to for now survive S4 cancer/chemo/Radia/stomach-tube/starvation, and come out a year later at same weight, lol. Years of cortisol hormone Overproduction/stress a bitch, lol. I have Huge belly. soft/fat everywhere. stomach tube/peg, tight around torse, be painful. Need room for KNox back protector.
    *** Reference*****RS TIACHIs #56 fit me VERY tight, TIGHT in Arms and torso Before cancer (same weight)... could barely zip-up w/out spine protector. Once on, they were OK, but no spine protector, not ok.****
    Fatique: I am sub-normal normal energy/strength. I will probably do three laps per session, and not push myself. I need LIGHT!!!! SOFT!!!!! PERF!!!!!!!

I need now! ASAP. Off the shelf. NO time for return/ect. Get it and hope fits/light/supple/perf'd.
    I prefer to buy from Riders D, or STG, or Beeb guy.

Any real world advice?
    Thank you.

*I know a bunch of Beeb friends will offer me free leathers or borrow leathers. Thank you <3 but no.... I dont I not accept VERY kind offers. Thank you all in advance <3 I pay my way :) TY I dont want to 'steal' your stuff , thank yu in advance :) <3
    AND I so short/fat they not fit, anyways, lol.

I have $

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Good luck! You are right many of us would offer, but I’m too tall it sounds like.

Hope you get some quickly.

Have fun out there

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. SpeedyE

<3 :) <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Agreed. Asian or otherwise. :D

Sabre699, SpeedyE and Boman Forklift like this.
  5. Boman Forklift

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. SpeedyE

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I have a 48US Taichi, but the arms and legs may be long for you.
    I'm 5'9" 240. I had barnacle bill open/expand the suit years ago so it would fit me better. I'm not skinny, but my shoulders/chest area is bigger than my waist.
    The inner liner on the suit kinda sucks. It may have a rip in it.

If you're interested, let me know. You can have it and if it fits you, should do the job just fine.

R1M370, SpeedyE and Boman Forklift like this.
  8. SpeedyE

WOW! No WORDS. WOW!:eek::eek::eek:
    Thank you!
    No words.

RS suit!!!! ......
    I donated my spare BEAUTIFUL suit, almost NIB RS tiachis, to a local guy's 17yr old son, back in late 2016.
    He told me he (TD guy) he was going to start racing, and he would give his son his old 600RR for racing.
    :) !!!!!!

He bought his son an over-priced old 0-60 suit from a mutual friend. Junk helmet/boots/etc.

I am excited for his son, want him to stay safe.... I said, if your son is racing, I cant have him go out like that, Come over!
    I gifted his son my spare RS's (I was still wearing my 2005 XES concrete leathers, lol) , my spare Gloves, My spare NIB Arai, my Beautiful almost New spare boots/VERTS Dave-K had kindly hooked me up with back in early 2016.
    Well it was all BS, pipe dreams, BS, unappreciated, he never raced, his kid never rode/raced bikes, he wouldn't return un-used gear (I never asked, but....) or pay it fwd to broke kid racer..... all my spare gear would die in his closet. Someone could have used that stuff.

Anyways, I see this guy on local ride 1 year ago. My old/heavy/concrete/100-lb leathers, zippers Explode on this ride. Leathers got left in the country at a gas station, I bought pair jeans straight off a guy pumping gas, to get home, lol. True story, on video somewhere.
    I see this 'never raced' FAST backroad guy/bully at that gas-station, I says my leathers are exploded/ done/pitched, gone, I have s4 inoperable cancer, surgery in 3 weeks, not supposed to..... 50/50 in 3 weeks ... we shall see :) I thought he would say, I still got you stuff, its we didnt use it, its yours again, good luck you'll ride again. Instead of giving me the leathers/stuff back to me that day, OUT OF NOWHERE he verbally gives the stuff to a stranger he JUST met (was riding w/ me) at the gas station, right in front of me....???? Da Fuck????, LOL. When he/they rode off, he never even wished me luck in 3 weeks.

Anyways (F that Guy, lol), to be swimming in a RS suit again????? WOW!!!!!!! <3 HOLY SHIT!!!!!!:clap::rock::clap:
    No Words, No Words!!! :) <3

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  9. Raceless man

Raceless man Well-Known Member

Stay strong man !

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Try Cycle Gear, they may have a suit for a normal sized person.

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. SpeedyE

<3 fighting literally minute by minute, 24/7, <3 Thank you <3 !!!!

12. SpeedyE

What iz Diz ???? ......

1.JPG

13. SpeedyE

Whaaaaaaaaaa??????????

2.JPG

14. SpeedyE

What happened? Where am I ???? .....

3.JPG

15. SpeedyE

16. SpeedyE

:eek::blart::bow::clap::clap::timeforabeer::clap::clap::bow::blart::eek:

<3

5.JPG

6.JPG

Attached Files:

• 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      130.9 KB
      Views:
  17. SpeedyE

18. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I have got to say that for being a dick, D-Zum is a pretty good guy:Poke:. Nicely done.:beer:

19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

You’re quite welcome

20. Boman Forklift

Very cool @D-Zum. They look very nice too, like the colors.

SpeedyE likes this.