1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addicted to pressure washing...?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, May 31, 2020.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

It started off doing my vinyl fence, ~350 feet, both sides. Then I did the deck & railings. Then the patio. Then the granite steps in the yard. Then the sidewalk in front of the house. I was looking for stuff to clean.

Between yesterday and today, I was a pressure washing motherfukcer.

Anyone else like pressure washing?

2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

You can come over and do my boats if you want. Ill even give you some Zima or Whiteclaws I stole from Ritchies fridge.

3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I was expecting something along the lines of Canolli :Puke:

4. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

I don’t mind when washing the cars or back patio, but I’ve got way too much concrete to go full retard with it.

Anyone know how well those round broom things work on concrete with about 2800 PSI?

5. sharkattack

From what I’ve seen, my neighbor has one, it worked just fine. I need to get one for the driveway.

6. sharkattack

Whoa, Mr. Rockefeller. It’ll take more than Zima. How about some Bud Light...

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It is very satisfying. Did my marble steps and back patio last weekend. amazing how much dirt accumulates over a short time.

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I must be a lazy mf’er. I bought one last weekend to clean some areas of concrete and flagstone and didn’t enjoy it one bit.

BigBird, beac83, 969 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol that's funny Sharky because I've seen this happen to people. Not me. But other people.

10. ton

ton Arf!

we borrowed one from a buddy this weekend for a SINGLE task. my wife is now addicted. i see the appeal. but i'd rather drink beer while she works.

BigBird likes this.
  11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

For lots of concrete, I'd suggest another thing to work with the rotary sprayer … an extension wand. That way, you won't be bending over as much during operation.

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I just spent two days at the father in law's lake house pressure washing the deck and getting the place ready for the summer. It was very soothing.

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

best accessory ever!!

YamahaRick likes this.
  14. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Old style pressure washing a driveway is the single most mind numbing task there is.

dobr24 and Killswitch like this.
  15. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Yep, borrowed one last year. Did the house to prep for paint, back patio, walkways, stone landscaping out front, driveway, then found myself out by the road doing the curbs..:crackup:. Much rather do that than mow, etc. Nice to just turn the brain off and go...

16. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Can’t even imagine not having a pressure washer. Especially when owning dirt bikes.

17. 418

418 Expert #59

Speaking of, I need to pressure wash my wood siding.

What can I use to ease cleaning? I can't get right up on it or it splinters. Any pre treat or additives that actually WORK?

18. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Couple of Mexicans? Or the immigrant hired labor of your choice....

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My next door neighbor has one. From What I can tell, it is the bomdiggity.

20. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

pressure washing < bead blasting