1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Achievement Unlocked

Discussion in 'General' started by Resident Plarp, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

So I’m at the gym, giving the fish something big and brown to ponder before I go lift heavy things. Fortunately for me, I have the gift of not being able to smell much of anything.

The dude next to me? His shit smells like a wet dog covered in beta mercapta ethanol. Incredible. I’ve never whiffed anything like it, except for the beta’ - which is aweful in its own right. One microgram of that stuff can clear out a stadium.

Damn dood. Achievement unlocked.

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i think you're supposed to like, tap your foot under the wall of his stall if you're trying to proposition him, not compliment his shitting... if i remember my senator scandals correctly.

3. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Maybe he dropped his egg roll?

auminer, Funkm05 and Lawn Dart like this.
  4. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Or his ray bans?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sounds like you need a power up crystal to fully unlocked your digestive potential, super mario bro.

6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Meh....BME is bad but at least it didn't smell like butyl mercaptan.

Effing thiols are the worst.

Saw a PhD get covered in acid years ago while he was neutralizing some thiols and the reaction got a little more exothermic than he planned. Flooded the lab when he hit the safety shower.

Good times.

7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

That’s an idea, but I only shit in the handicapped stall, so that wall is too far away. And don’t judge me! That extra inch of seat height prevents my pee pee from snorkeling in dirty water. It’s a disability for those who have to watch their depth.

Besides, no one gives you shit for shitting there. It’s not like I parked my car in that same kind of spot outside, ‘cause that, is an asshole move.

8. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Note to self. Never borrow Resident Plarps phone.