1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aaron Kidd

Discussion in 'General' started by Shawn A., Mar 17, 2005.

1. Shawn A.

Shawn A. Well-Known Member

Whats going on? Long time since I've talked to you

2. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Dude, been busier than hell

Good to hear from you! Bike is still in a hundred pieces, I really have to get on that thing. I have a trackday scheduled on April 11th. That's two friggin weeks away! Michelle and I have been working on the house here lately, we have our first big family function there on Sunday. I'm not really sure how many times I have heard this week, "We need new furniture, we need to hang this up, we need to clean that, we need to blah - blah - blah. So we have been hanging pictures ( I actually got some bike exposure in the livingroom! on two walls! ) , and cleaning up, and what ever else makes her happy.;) I have been painting this huge mural on Blaines bedroom wall of the Hogwarts castle from Harry Potter. It's turning out even better than I thought it would, I'll have to send you some pics. What's your e-mail address? Are you going to Beaver? What are going to ride? I'm so ready to get on the track, wish the bike was! gotta go for now, talk to you soon.
    Aaron

3. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Re: Dude, been busier than hell

May I interrupt? Where you riding on the 11th?

4. fzrkidd

Putnam Park on (correction) Sunday April 10th, with STT. Come out and ride with me, that would be so cool!:up:

5. Shawn A.

Yes, we will be at Beaver. We will be riding the new SV. Our first track day is April 3rd at Grattan.

6. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

all of you!

Keep it down! I'm sleeping!;)

7. Wade Parish

I've been seriously thinking about it. That's my birthday, ya know. Know what I want? That's right!... A TRACKDAY!

8. vimkgt

vimkgt Well-Known Member

Signed myself up for Putnam that weekend too. Too bad I'm still a Novice newb, but it's gonna be awesome!

9. fzrkidd

Are you signed up for both days VIM? What kind of bike do you have?
    Wade and I are noobies too, we're just hiding behind white plates!
    Wade, get off your keester and sign up! I may need a bike to ride.

10. fzrkidd

Dude, if I could afford to buy it for you, I would.:( I'll bring you a cake though!

11. Wade Parish

Thanks, mang. ;)

What class are you signed up for? I usually do the intermediate.

12. vimkgt

vimkgt Well-Known Member

Yep scheduled for both days. I'll be riding a sky blue SRAD gixxer 600 with yellow plates runnin #276, assuming the damn thing still runs after winter and my new tires come in. Otherwise I'll probably be on a Silver SV650S, although the last time I brought a street bike to the track I very much regretted it after lowsiding in the 2nd session hehehe.

Oh, and if you knew anyone who ran at wera with that number plate, that wasn't me, I just bought the bike from him and was too lazy to change to my own number :(

13. Sunny

Sunny Banned

April 11th is a Monday! :(

Anyway, I too can't wait to ride again, but BeaverRun round is the first weekend I'll be on bike this year......... Envy you all............

14. Sunny

Sunny Banned

You two ain't noobie in any way! You two are the most aggressive racers in our Novice class last year! No one brakes later/harder than you two! Yes, I am admitting that I rode like a wuss.........hopefully will pick up some of that braking technique/guts from you two this year in case you guys don't just left me in the dust/smoke................. :beer:

15. Wade Parish

I believe you may be thinking of Shawn A., Sunny. I wasn't an aggressive late-braking novice last year, I was a slow-ass monkeyfuckinafootball expert. :D

16. Shawn A.

I wasn't aggressive, was I??

:p

17. Wade Parish

:D I wasn't trying to imply anything, Shawn. Now that I think about it, I don't know why I thought he might have been talking about you. I was really just trying to let him know that I think he was confusing me with someone else 'cuz I was an expert last year.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2005
  18. Shawn A.

Wade, how is that baby thing working out?
    You going to get to the track this year?

19. Sunny

Sunny Banned

You're right. I was thinking of Shawn A.! :D

20. Wade Parish

Well, the first one, the one I announced on here last fall, didn't go so well. She had a miscarriage. BUT, now she's pregnant again and we've seen a heartbeat on ultrasound twice now so things are looking good. Thanks for asking.

Yep, I hope to do the whole season. That's the plan at least. We'll see how the money goes. The baby's due Oct. 13th so I'll probably be missing GNF, but other than that I'm gonna try to make 'em all.

I saw you say recently, "we're racing the SV this year". You doing endurance?