1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A racer party at my house?

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No. I can't have that over my conse...consi....head. In mid July we can have tornados. I'm not shitting. I mean, if the weather closer to party date looks good, and stuff like that, and you've got the time to kill just to hang out and chill, you know, the perfect scenario type thing, then hell yeah. Come on down. I'll be the dumbass standing at the entrance to the driveway saluting you with a beer in each hand (without spilling a drop).

:beer:

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Where else?

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Okay, we need to get some stuff straight.....

1: This will be planned no further than a simple get together for the folks who are local-ish and want to hang out outside and drink, knosh and socialize. I have two and a half acres wooded with a 2k sq ft house that isn't really built to hold a bunch of folks in case weather gets bad. Hence the outdoor theme. I'm planning it this way so that if weather looks like crap from a week out I can make a call to cancel. No one is really put out. Y'all see what I'm saying?

2: Now, if you DO...decide to drive some distance to hang out and shoot the breeze than allright come on. You'd be welcomed with big applause for going a few miles for this. I have plenty of room if someone wants to come and tent camp if you feel like it. All are welcome. As I stated before, if someone wants to come earlier for a local twisty ride that can easily be arranged.

C: There is no formal structure to this other than acknowledging that you're coming and in what capacity.

4: Of course we will have plenty of snack crap and other junk, but if you want to bring something, than by all means do. We'll leave that BS stuff for that. Unless of course I can get Flygirl to help me with that what with her being a woman and what not.

Anyway...

5: Bring your own stuff to drink. I'm not your daddy. I ain't got wads of money. In fact, I have NO money lol. We will have plenty of non alcoholic stuff for DD's. So, bring your buzz witcha.

7: I forgot what 7 was. I'll be back. I gotta go shower.

4. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Do we have to bring our own guns, ammo & thermite?

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sounds like Metalhead working a bunch and going to meet his Duc buddies is a good thing for the rest of us. :up:

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Shut up and say you coming fool.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Oh, and my shower was awesome. I am GLISTENING! I have an aura all about me. Or whatever it is. I'm not really sure.....

oh man I'm clean.

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

I wreckon you are on drugs! Ya must be to invite the rif raf on here to ya house man, bloody good on ya

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dude, I...AM...the fiff raff here. Everyone else is an upgrade.:D

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup: :up:

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Best I can do is say that if I die between now and then, I'll send you some ashes in a Sprite bottle and you can blow it up or something. Whatever comes to mind around midnight or so.

12. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Only if you promise to tell stories

13. joec

joec brace yourself

Mh, I'll figure it out..I'll be turning 46..If in hauling my ass all of the way there, you better be buying for my birthday.. now I gotta figure out what of my junk will make out there.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I notice you omitted "and back" from your mechanical musings.

I'd recommend bringing your own cinder blocks to put it on once you get there. :D

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I will be there. Starting out sober ending up drunk

16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'll still be in Panama. :(

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did I say I can't make it? Should have said I don't want to make it.

Why would I want to drive to SC to party down with you all? I don't like any of you and hanging out with you all for 5 minutes much less a day or so would be pure hell for me.

I have no friends and don't want any, you all included.

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

Well, if joe and DaveK are not coming, I'm out.

19. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Byob?

(Bring your own ballgags)

20. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Sorry that I'll be in Jamaica. Only 550 mi. I've gone further than that just to meet someone for dinner.