1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A racer party at my house?

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Posted on Meetup. And Craigslist.

2. 418

418 Expert #59

I tend to get pretty drunk/belligerent, hope you don't mind me crashing at your place.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No. If they show up my whole yard will be filled with uppercuts.

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Me too. You can crash with me.:)

5. JamesC459

JamesC459 Well-Known Member

Actually, My in-laws are great folks. And Her Smoke show little sister just turned 22 in march so theres that.;)

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Well, if the whole thing works out, which it looks like it might much to my chagrin, of course you are welcome to pitch a tent here. You're always welcome at my house. Hell, I'm guessing at this point you may not be the only one. lol.

7. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Bunch of dudes pitching tent... If that's the kind of party your into we won't judge you.

Actually we will. :D

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Fuck wood! I'll bring a car!

[​IMG]

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Okay...there seems to be legit interest. Now I'll go study the WERA schedule vs my work schedule and see which weekends do not collide whatsoever.

I'll report back.

At this point, there's a twenty percent chance of this happening. An hour ago there was ten. Yesterday afternoon there was zero because it hadn't crossed my mind ever to do this.

Uh oh.

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Once Ponce De Le Steeltoe posts the map... there is a 140% chance it wont matter if you approve it or not. Its happening...dont fight it.:Putter:

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Joe, if I end up doing this, it'd be my honor to have you. After all, you're the one (along with Chuck and Dennis), who made that final push to make me go racing. Hell, I'm still rockin your old number. Gonna be a white plater this year. Aintcha proud? See what you created? Lol.

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Punky gay la toejam maps suck. Notice he never winds up anywhere whipping somebodys ass? Pff.

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Can I drag bunch of Canadians down ? Most of the ones I know like beer. :D

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sure. I like people who like beer.:)

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I happen to not be far from PBR's birthplace. I'm sure I could find some brew.

16. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Count me in.

17. Phil gave me the address so I took the liberty of posting this on Craigslist for you. It has a link to your profile on here to pm you for all the details. Hope this helps!

I forgot to ask but I told everyone it was an apocalypse party.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  18. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

I'll only come if you can get Uncle Clarence and Robby Bobby to show up. Need screenshots of texts to prove they are invited/coming and proof that all restraining orders have been lifted temporarily. Also, what time are the strippers jumping out of the race van?

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yes but, Canadians like your beer. The beer they buy on the way is for drinking on the way.

20. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Road trip man! I'll pick you up on the way!