1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new conspiracy theory for y'all

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jan 11, 2020.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So last election it was established fact that the Democrat party gamed the system for Hillary (against Bernie) So this time around they are being careful not to do that right? What if Pelosi holding the impeachment was meant to help Biden (who would then be beholden to her). By holding it consider who she hurts Sanders, Warren, Booker (think he is still technically in it). So the only one with any significant support not effected by having stay in DC would be Petey. Given Biden an edge in early primaries and maybe break out of the pack.

Get out your tin foil

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

If her goal was to help Biden, she would have never started the impeachment mess knowing he was dead center in the middle of it.

R Acree, jrsamples and Banditracer like this.
  3. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Today is my day to hate on most politicians especially the lifers. The whole dam crew on both sides suck they are all corrupt. If we only knew what they said about the masses and how they rigged the system behind closed doors there would be a revolution. Things have come out a little more in the last few years because the power brokers feel they are untouchable and Trump winning the presidency has thrown them all into a tailspin. I have no doubt the dems are trying to rig the primaries to get the candidate the insiders want. No different than the republican insiders trying to get Jeb nominated. This country truly has a ruling class the majority of which see us as peasants that must be led.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

True story.

jrsamples likes this.
  5. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

DJT, is NOT a politician!

ducnut likes this.
  6. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Agreed, he is not and that's why he is fought against by all sides. That and he does do some odd shit at times. The ADHD is strong in him.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

1st, Nancy is for Nancy.

turtlecreek likes this.
  8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'd say he was fought on all sides. The GOP definitely didn't want him as the nominee, but most everyone fell in line once it was politically advantageous - to avoid fighting on two fronts for their own next reelection. I do think most would prefer Trump gone, but say so after looking over both shoulders.

SuddenBraking, casjoker and jrsamples like this.
  9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Confirmation of that is the ever wavering Thom Th Th Tillis. Dude would stab OMB in the back for a dime bag.