1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A liberals response to gun control.. kill NRA members

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by thrak410, Jan 2, 2013.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

3. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Do you seriously think that one side has a monopoly on stupid?

That is the problem with debate on guns: both sides are so totally whacked out that I can absofuckinglutely garunfuckingtee you that whatever legislation is signed into law will not only be immensely stupid, but will do nothing to address the illegal gun trade.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rodger, you're a liberal nutball and so is he, you must know him? Call him and ask him what he means with all that wacky shit. :D

6. Bugman

Bugman Well-Known Member

His address needs to be posted on a map so his neighbors know that a crazy murder advocate lives nearby.

7. Shyster d'Oil

What a loon. Besides, you RWNs should adopt me as one of your own: my hippie sister thinks I'm a gun toting Fascist. :D

8. Shyster d'Oil

That would be hilarious. :crackup:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Donald W Kaul
    Home (734) 994-0144
    841 Asa Gray Dr
    Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2566

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, the liberal nuts think I'm Hitler on ice without the skates and the mustache. The RWNutballs think I'm left of Marx without the stupid beard. :D

I'd ask you to join my party but then I'd have to buy a second chair and party tie and that costs money and our coffers are empty (I stole it all to spend on smokes).

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

12. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

They need to update Jamie fox's clip with the Django scenes.

Celebrities suck

13. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

With tax incentives! So, does that mean the federal government is subsidizing gun violence and creating a culture of violence?

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You could have just put Ann Arbor, the place is full of loons.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Being fully aware that my mind is firmly out in the field grazing on lush grass it nevertheless occasionally thinks of this; Why in God's name would the anti-gunner lefties continue to poke the one group of the population that, if finally driven to the point of being really pissed, could rise up and blow them completely into the next month? :confused:

:)

16. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

Logic is not a requirement for being a left winger. We are supposed to judge them on their passion, not critical thinking or actual results.

17. CW AF 03

CW AF 03 Aspiring has-been

Gotta love it when the celebs and talking heads trip over their dongs to jump on the "gotta do something" band wagon...

18. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Yet if a republican said anything remotely like that, they'd have him tarred and feathered within an hour.

19. Shyster d'Oil

Oh yeah, the right has a monopoly on logic. :crackup:

20. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

This isn't a serious issue.
    There are no parallels that can be drawn between this and anything from history.

Move along folks, nothing to see here, sleep well.