1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A&J Cycles: SHADDY!!!! PG County, MD

Discussion in 'General' started by icebergmikey, May 4, 2009.

1. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

WHERE IS T? This is going to get hot!!!:D:D:D

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

<subscribe>

3. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

FWIW, I have had two business transactions with Terrance in two years. In both cases, his stuff was better than he said, the price was fair, and it was exactly what he said. Delivery time was reasonable, he is a small business owner trying to get lots of different chores done every day. I give him a 98% satisfaction rating.

For Christmas, I'm gonna get him a copy of Spell-Check Deluxe- the home version.

Feelin' me, dawg?

4. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

5. The Raven

The Raven will wheelie for boobies

maybe this might help

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Aye Yo,

U ken buy my copy of dat shit !!!
    Word !

[​IMG]

7. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

now that is funny.

8. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

LMAO! Moe you have too much time on your hands man!

No rants from me! I've been following this since a freind sent me a text Sunday night! Thanks for the support!

I just need to be more selective, on Who's crap I work on!

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  9. GoodKnight

GoodKnight Well-Known Member

Yo dawg. I'm cereal about dis.

10. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Ouch that hurt!

11. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

12. Roosell

Roosell It's just as I suspected

It’s a wonder that business operators don’t make potential clients fill out an application and list all screen names they’ve ever used on the inter-webs before they do any work for them.:Poke:

13. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Thank you for the idea. However, you will get no compensation, as we do not have the budget for it. :Poke: :D

14. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Well, I know where NOT to go when I need EEO support. Dayuum whyte beyotch cracker mo-fo's!

Terrence's step dad is evidently quite ill, as someone ask me about him this weekend. I had expected that he would ride with me to Nelson Ledges to work. When I didn't hear from him, I assumed something was amiss. I never dreamed that it was something so important as a DCSportbike love spat.

15. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Lol....

DCSportBikes.com = The Shocker n Show Stopper !!!

[​IMG]

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

i am LMAO at this form:up::bow:

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I kid, because I care. :D

18. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

I think it is obvious to anyone viewing your posts on any of the boards you are probably one of the biggest idiots to ever post. You should probably stay off the forums since no one beleives you and its obvious you have no credibility with anyone. I havent read every reply on every forum but from what I can see no one has come to back you and numerous people have spoken for t. I can say from personal experience T is one of the most stand up business owners I have ever met. On more than one occasion he has taken his time to come bring me parts or fix whatever I needed at the track. I know he has done the same for numerous other people as well. So please, let your threads die, change your user name and try to come back not so retarded.

19. charles

charles The Transporter

I dunno, there really have been bigger idiots who have posted...all of this has some sort of scientific explanation, and I call 'Dyslexia'...which if unabated can cause trouble in comprehension and also writing, since the letters get all jumbled up...or, in the alternative, 'Asperger's Syndrome' related to sprockets, which could be symbols of repression and confusion in Mr. Iceberg's past, and so he took out his angst on Terrance...one wonders if all of this would have taken place in the absence of sprockets? I hope this helps to better our understanding of those who cry 'shaddy.'