1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A$$hole parents

Discussion in 'General' started by SpongeBob WeaselPants, Dec 13, 2002.

1. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Just came from an assembly at my boy's elementary school. Once again I'm really shocked and disgusted with some of the parents. There were several little ones in the audience with hair so dirty I smelled it from 5 feet away, but that's not the worst.

Second and third grade girls wearing platform heels, low cut skin-tight hip huggers and crop tops... they looked like child hookers and baby sluts. I'm aghast at parents who will let a CHILD dress in grown-up sexual fashions. Last month the school sent home a memo about it but apparently the offending parents don't get it.

I'm kinda new at this parenting shit but damn, at least I have some common sense. I'm usually pretty open minded but this was just tooooo much.

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

They are pushing the liberal do as you please agenda that the Californians love so much. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if I had children it would drive me crazy too. I still wonder how dad put up with the long hair that my brothers and I sported. :)

3. James Greeson

James Greeson Is the race over yet?

must be pretty bad if the commie pinko is offended

You reap what you sow...

Welcome to the results of 40 years of "progressive" liberal socal engineering.

Now you see why conservatives get so bent out of shape over stuff you dont'.

4. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Re: must be pretty bad if the commie pinko is offended

up both your asses... I'm pretty liberal and don't support this kind of shit... and this school is in a damned republican, conservative neighborhood... one of the hooker-mommies had a BUSH sticker on her car, so HAH...

5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

Re: Re: must be pretty bad if the commie pinko is offended

one of the hooker-mommies had a BUSH sticker on her car, so HAH... [/B][/QUOTE]

maybe it was in reference to the band,lol

6. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

And on the EAST side of Cincy?!?!?:confused:

I always thought that there were th' klassy part of town.

This sounds more like a N. Ky- type issue...:p

7. James Greeson

Re: Re: A$$hole parents

You forget school forced busing. Kids get shuffled around from all over.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2002
  8. James Greeson

You still have no clue eh?

You let the things that hold a society together slip in one area and they go down everywhere or in places you didn't/couldn't predict.
    I love it when arrogant "gotta-change-something" people get egg on their faces from trying to tweak things they haven't a clue about. It happens to both liberals and conservatives. But conservatives learned their lesson from prohibition back in the '20s.

9. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am sure you tracked her down outside to see a bumper sticker on her car.

Being liberal is really cool until you have to look in the mirror...

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: must be pretty bad if the commie pinko is offended

I watched a show on the History channel about moonshiner, bootleggers and other Kennedys last week. Really interesting stuff. But, it seems the prohibition ammendment was just the last straw. All through the 1800's the temperment org was building steam by getting the states to pass prohibition laws. There were a lot of states on the wagon but like everything else not the most populated states. Yada...yada...yada. So my point is, this lesson took almost a hundred years to learn.

David

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Damn Eric, you opened this door wide open. :p

12. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

...........and yet marijuana is still outlawed...........:confused:

13. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Re: Re: A$$hole parents

this is Deer Park boy, just a notch up from Norwood :D

14. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Re: Re: Re: A$$hole parents

they have never bussed in this neighborhood, and haven;t in the coity for a decade or so

15. SpongeBob WeaselPants

no asshole, I see her every morning when I drop off Max... and I like what I see in the mirror... I don't have to rip the opposition to make myself feel about myself. Nor am I always whining and throwing stones like your conservative, close-minded, dumb ass. You right-wingers have taken a thread about parenting and tried to turn it into a self-serving political bitch-fest. Go dildo yourself and listen to Rush and spew hate your hate agenda somewhere else.

16. thuxley

thuxley Well-Known Member

I'm not sure exactly who or what you are attacking here. Are you opposed to ANY changes in the legal or cultural status quo? or just the changes that you don't agee with?

17. RandyD

RandyD Zoinks!!!

So then answer why Bush is bringing back all of Reagan's supply-side economic policies a decade after they were ridiculed?

All you guys need to chill. Go read and join the PETA thread since some of you want a great political debate.

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Re: Re: Re: Re: must be pretty bad if the commie pinko is offended

Messing with you is more fun. :D

19. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Re: Re: Re: Re: must be pretty bad if the commie pinko is offended

You know, it's statements like this that make me PROUD to be part of "some sort of vast, right-wing conspiracy."

Eric, dude, you need help. Who knows, maybe becoming a parent will make you learn that being a Conservative is the way to go. The hampsters in your former life may not agree, but that's the price you will have to pay.

20. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Dammit, it's all Hollywood's fault. :mad:

The mass media is damaging children but part of the problem is children are having children. :(

Then there's the liberals. :D :p (sorry... I had to). :p