1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Crappy Day starting Already

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Jul 25, 2002.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I came into work early this morning, hoping to do some more safety-wiring on the bike. That plan never happened. There were two police cars out front when I arrived, and one of the front doors was completely broken out. Now I get to spend the morning trying to figure out if anything was stolen.

I hope things get better.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

2. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. Do you think maybe they stole my new boots and helmet that you had ready to ship to me?? Oh yeah, and new gloves, leathers, and maybe even a new bike?????
    I hope this thread turns into one of those, "I was driving down the rode, saw him riding my bike, and hit him with my truck" threads. They make me feel all warm and squishy inside.

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

:( I used to dread when my Dad would get a call in the minute of the night that his shop had been broken into. He was lucky that most of the time the alarm would scare the crooks off. Hope nothing is gone and that you can get some "real" work done today. :)

4. amaner

amaner will do math for food

i'm guessing the thief on the dirtbike felt squishy inside, too, after his unfortunate introduction to the grill of a truck. oh wait, it was a dear, not a thief.

:D

5. dtalbott

I don't know what the sorry bastards stole, but I do know this - THEY RUINED MY DAMN AIR CONDITIONING DUCTWORK AND BROKE OUT A SKYLIGHT!!!! Now it will feel like 105 degrees inside while I'm trying to figure out what was stolen. God, I hate amatuer thieves.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

You know your day is going shitty when you look on the news and see your company's former CEO, CFO, and President led away by the FBI in handcuffs. Sorry about your pain, but find consolation in the fact that your day will not be as weird as mine.

:(

7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

You work for Adelphia?

8. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

So what was the final tally for the scum sucking theives?

9. dtalbott

A PW50 (customer's), a helmet or two, and probably a couple thousand in damages to the AC and front door.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott