1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 Ford E250, 49000 miles - $2500 or Trade

Discussion in 'Other' started by brassballs1979, Feb 16, 2011.

1. brassballs1979

brassballs1979 Well-Known Member

1996 Ford E250 Work Van (gas motor) with 49000 miles. I was able to get two bikes (using Pitt Bull TRS), 2 EZ Ups, 5 drawer tool chest, extra set of wheels, ice chest, Honda EU3000, 3 gas cans, gear for 2 people, spares, 4 stands, etc, etc in this van for trackdays/racing. Last major drive was from Bloomington, IN to Barber and I averaged 13 mpg for the whole trip. Once unloaded the van easily slept two full size people, and is tall enough to sit in a camping chair inside.

Van has had a transmission service, oil, tires, plugs, wires, etc within the last 5000 miles and the battery is on a tender in my garage. It has a receiver on it but no wiring (I will include the wire kit with purchase). I used the receiver for a carry on transport (included also) in case you needed a little extra space. The plywood up on one side was where I had my nice racks, shelves for oil, shop towel dispenser, etc….

The Navy had me in UT all last year with a truck and trailer and I am spending April-December there again, so no need for this. Looking for $2500 or trade for a bike (SV, Ninja 250, dirt bike etc… or another race bike and some cash on my part), guns, heck anything you got I may be interested in. Located in Bloomington, IN. PM me or email me at frank dot s dot marks at gmail dot com for any other questions

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. brassballs1979

want this thing gone... price drop to $2200

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I wish you werent so far away. glws

4. brassballs1979

took a deposit today....

5. snikwad

snikwad Well-Known Member

Damn. It hurts to be so far away from such a good deal. This is exactly what I want. :(

6. Team Rice

Team Rice Well-Known Member

Deposit sent:up: Picking her up on Sat:beer: