1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

95zx6r might be for sale...

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by rcmike917, Jan 27, 2005.

1. rcmike917

rcmike917 Well-Known Member

I might(key word there) be selling my mwv7 racebike. I don't really want to but reality is setting in and I don't think I can afford to race two bikes this year. Its a 95zx6r ready to rock,infact I won a race and the ma regional championship on it. Bike is dialed in,needs nothing. Like I said I'm on the fence about it so I could change my mind. If someone is interested or thinks they might be shoot me an email or pm.

[email protected]

Mike

2. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Got pics? How Much?

3. rcmike917

Only pics I have are race pics, I might have one from the last race at summit where the bike is parked. 2500$ for everything I have,which is a lot. Spare body work,levers,rearsets,clutch,sprockets etc etc. One real good thing is the bike comes with one set of rims (with rotors and cushdrive) that have BRAND NEW bridgestones rains mounted. Tires have never touched the track. I also have another rear rim complete. I'd have medium mounted on one rim for solos and a super soft mounted on the other for sprints. It was always nice to be able to swap back and forth. I'll post a couple of pics. I have a guy coming over tonight to look at the bike. If he doesn't want it I'll place an add in the classifieds and see what happens. I'd really like to see the bike go to someone who wants to run v7. Keep it in the family.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  4. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Mike

What are you going to be racing this year? I have a friend that i will pass this along to

Aaron

5. rcmike917

I want to run hwt this year. I'm getting my funds together to buy a sv1000. At first I was like"hell yeah! I'll run both bikes!"
    I did my race budget and now reality is hitting me in the face. Part of me is like 'buy a tz,run both' but I don't know a damn thing about twostrokes! Half of me is saying sell the zx,other half is saying..screw it you only live once run'm both. I figured I'd put some feelers out and see what happens. I'm selling all my street stuff, but its just not going quick enough.

Mike

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  6. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

HWT

I think Bill Bargona still has his championship Aprrilla for sale. You can do a search for the user name of Cuda. I might go to cycle jam in may an try to run HWT. It was good racing with ya last year . I am sure who ever gets the 6R will be extemely happy with it. See ya at VIR

Aaron

7. rcmike917

I talked to Bill at a track day back in October. I thought about going with aprilla. I was leaning towards an sv1000 after I rode one at that same track day.The bike was dialed in..and I mean it was set up right.Made my rc51 feel like a tank.The sv didn't have a lot of power but damn that thing was light! Plus the suzuki dealer in town said they would help me out with parts and what not. I'll shoot Bill a pm anyway just to see whats up.

Mike

8. rcmike917

pics

Can't post any pics. Keeps saying "yon have specified an invalid file"? oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. i suck at computers

Mike