1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

95 cbr600f3

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 021torch, Sep 5, 2013.

1. 021torch

021torch Well-Known Member

95 CBR600F3 No title,race ready.Toby steering damper,Vortex rear sets,Ohlins shock,Galfer wave rotors front and rear,Galfer brake lines,Vance and Hines Slip on exhaust,New chain and sprockets and Lap timer with transmitter. The body work is a little scuffed up but is very useable. $2200 or will consider a trade for 16ft v nose inclosed trailer or aluminum frame YZ. Call 717-752-0387

Attached Files:

2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

My old bike from 06. Great bike good luck with the sale,

3. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

My old bike too!

4. 021torch

021torch Well-Known Member

Bike is still for sale. 2000 obo. Must go. Is in great shape and absolutely race ready. Buy today ride today.

5. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

That is a great bike. Watched it kick my ass and keep up with the NE V7 bigfish many times. :up:

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Nice bike. Someone needs to buy this and come race it in the SE.

7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Doooooo it. Although you DO know it's a Honda lol It might buck you off on purpose for doing the unthinkable and riding anything but a Honda in V7

:D

9. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

I called the owner just now, still for sale. Dyno at 84 RWHP, naturally it will need a motor build to keep up with the cheater motors that Team Texas and Louisiana have installed in their sleeper machines, lol.

Nice guy, and if anyone in the South are interested I am from that part of Eastern PA and will be going home in 3 weeks on military leave and would be more than happy to facilitate shipping for.......get this........I know, I know........FREE! And wait it gets better, I will deliver it to any Southeast or North Florida round that WERA is having.....for free as well!!! Damn that is bananas!!!

No seriously if I deliver it for free you have to let me get in front of you for at least two races, I am sick of finishing last!!!!

Joseph

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

LMAO you need to buy it and get with the program. Come on, all the cool kids have Hondas. you know you want one.

11. jimfowler

jimfowler Well-Known Member

for what it's worth, i can vouch for the seller. top-notch guy.

12. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

id be happy to sell you my cheater motor out of my bike. Dustin's bike has a cheater motor.
    Mines just a tired ole turd. If not id be happy to build you a motor. CHEAP for you.
    Least i can do.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V-6

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Mine is BOG stock!! I just got go fast stickers!!!

Now somebody buy this thing already!

14. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Can't do it. I have to stay with Suzuki because the excitement of racing is seeing if she will start, lol. Yeah you never know I may have to buy and build it for next year. As long as chitty, chitty, bang, bang starts I will ride her.

Steve you ride your bike at the next round. If you want I will drive to Texas and hit a track with you so you can give some tutelage. Enjoy your passionate stories on racing....:)

15. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

you welcome anytime to come to track and learn anything you can from me. More than happy to give you a hand. Hell with enough lead time i can drive up there. have a new bike hauler! LOL may help with gas cost.

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

You don't want to try and follow Steve in Texas. You won't see him long. Honestly, you won't.

That's why it's good he is coming to our tracks lol

17. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

ahh your just being nice, thanks. Still waiting for the jury to make a new decision after i get a better vid to them. But looks like a few CMRA guys are going to show up and race Nola.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V6

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah I heard, it wouldn't hurt to list this over there too. I really wanna make TWS but don't have the cash.

19. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

i may make TWS just to bust the a guys ass over there. LOL He called me out.
    Need tire money! Need to see if i can get into the 49s there on my turd. DJ has set the bar pretty high to get over. he is the man on a small bike there.

20. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

My Kawi was stock

102 RWHP from master tuner Charles at HFD1.....shameless plug lol...

I didnt need a cheater motor ha ha...I had a Kawi