1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

93 championship winning TZ250 will be coming up F/S

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by JTRC51, Sep 13, 2023.

1. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

After much thought. I've come to a decision and faced the fact that I am just not going to finish this TZ. A bit sad about it because of its pedigree/history, but time to move on.

I found this bike a few yrs back and have confirmed it's history, the registration card is still in E. Hayden's name. It won the 93 championship here in the states. The bike needs a rebuild, it sat for years, and as such it will need going through. Ohlins suspension, OEM wheels and triples (the boujee wheels and triples are gone). But it's still a great platform! My plan was to get it redone to it's 93 scheme (as raced) and enjoy it. I do have another 94 TZ250 4DP I rarely ride and just haven't found the time to get this 93 done.

$16k as it sits. If I were to finish it, it would be much more. I've had offers to sell it overseas but would rather see it stay in the US.

Bike is in SC at the moment.

Will load pics soon as I have some decent ones of the bike, need to take better ones.

RC713, Heisenberg and Wingnut like this.
  2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Someone's gonna get a cool bike! GLWS

JTRC51 likes this.
  3. JTRC51

4. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

where are you located in SC?

5. JTRC51

Bike is in SC, near Greenville. I'm in GA.

6. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Im in Taylors SC!