1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9/11 Flag stickers

Discussion in 'General' started by G Dawg, Sep 4, 2002.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I am going to have some made.I am thinking American flag with something like:Racers never forget!What do you think.Who wants them?

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I am not selling these to make money, but we could donate to a fund in the name of WERA BBS. I need some ideas so we can run them on our bikes that weekend to show support. I want to take pictures of some of the bikes and flags in Texas.

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Sounds like a great idea. I won't be at Texas to see it though. :(

4. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

give some ideas a and id be interested go with the colin edwards laguna look!!!!!! and we would be talking

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Re: Re: 9/11 Flag stickers

I missed that one.Where are the pics? I can't belive no one has any ideas about this!What should we put on our bikes, so generic crap that someone came up with to make money on!

6. I'm the photographer for the local race club (RPM) and I'd be happy to help out! I'll be at the track (TWS) from Thurs. thru Sun. I'll be the guy with the long lense:D

7. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: 9/11 Flag stickers

how about ........... um i cant say that in here i might offend some dune coons

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: 9/11 Flag stickers

Yeah, I was thinking about something like that, but I hope to get pics in various publications, might not be politically correct.

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Are you the guy that was there last year with the digital set up?If you you took pics of me #117 yellow plate.I got hurt did not have $$$$ to purchase.I f you still have them I will buy.