1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

85 RZ350 Kenny Roberts Edition .... interest ??

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Shannon Huffman, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Shannon Huffman

Shannon Huffman Well-Known Member

I've got a 1985 Kenny Roberts Edition RZ350 possibly for sale ...... thought I'd offer it up to the WERA bunch before throwing it on Ebay.

It's ALL original .... and I mean ALL original. Everything is still there ...... turn signals, stock pipes, mirrors..... even have the owners manual and tool kit and a factory repair manual. Never crashed. Paint is in great shape .... no tank dents, no scratches anywhere. Cranks up on the 1st or 2nd kick and runs great. Has 4150 miles.

I bought if from the original owner a few months back and just decided I could use the money more than I could use the extra toy in the basement.

Not really sure what this thing is worth so I am entertaining offers.

Just post here with interests and questions ...... and leave your e-mail if you want some pics.

- Shannon

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

You will get the most for it if you take it down to Daytona bike week and put it in one of the auctions.

I've got one just like the one you describe sitting in my office at home. I've owned mine since June of 1984. IMO, fair market is north of $4,000. However, I wouldn't take a penny under $5,000 for what I have.

3. Shannon Huffman

That's sorta the ballpark figure I had in mind ...... thanks for the info. This thing is pretty nice and I'm pretty impressed with how good it runs.

#156 Well-Known Member

Where you been huffman? Looked for you alot last year but you never showed.Did the new house kill your race fund or the british gal?

5. Shannon Huffman

Oh damn dude ...... you haven't talked to Rog lately about me have you? The "british gal" is OLD news ..... guess I haven't seen you since the end of 04 though have I ? I've been dating someone since last April. I brought her to the Cycle Jam with me but you weren't there to meet her. Rog has met her. We got engaged in November ..... prolly gonna get married this fall.

You need an RZ350 ?? :clap:

6. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

trade ya' my ysr fer it,straight up!:D :up:

7. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

When I was in the Air Force (85-89) and stationed in Merced, CA, Kenny Roberts Yamaha was about 40 miles North in Modesto, CA. While there, a guy that had an RZ350 with the cheezy, factory Kenny Roberts signature on the fairing transfered to the base and we took him to Modesto to have Kenny (that's Mr. Roberts to the rest of you) sign the other side of the fairing with a permanent marker. He later got the upper cleared.

Oh well, probably a boring story, but hell it's a free bump for ya. :up:

8. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Tell it again, Grampa! Again! :D Oh, a late-at-night-wishin'-I-was-more-drunker-than-this slay!

-HJK

9. Shannon Huffman

Better be one BAD-ASS YSR there Master"B" :D

10. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

yup,it was.yz80 engine,fox shox,pirelli tars,r6 style bodywork,blah blah blah.traded it 2 weeks ago for another ludwig drum kit.but i could get it back for the even trade you know.:D :Poke:

11. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

I spend Bike Week working here, and we have a good return

www.jwoodandcompany.com

12. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

13. tully mars

tully mars Well-Known Member

14. Shannon Huffman

Bump ......

Price drop to $4000