1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6x14 SA trailer w/ AC and 30amp svc

Discussion in 'Other' started by Ducti89, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Hey all,

Since I retired early Im planning an upgrade. So that means have to move my little trailer.

Its a 2000 Cargo Mate, single axle thats 6x14. It has a 30 amp service connect and two quad outlets. It also has a Duo Therm ac unit with heat if needed. Perks also include a manual awning, fold out beds with center piece to create a king size bed frame, microwave, fridge and a metal closet. The trailer wheels were upgraded to Lincoln car wheels with car tires. A proper spare wheel and tire are included and currently mounted. The rear door is a ramp style door.

So, with that being said, its a 2000. It has some cosmetic issues. On the drive side of the trailer, the previous tire exploded and took out the wheel well and subsequently the trailer brakes. The wheel well was replaced but it did crack some of the glass on that window, now covered with blue tape. The previous owner also had a leak that got into the trailer by the side door. I sealed where the leak was and there has not been any water intrusion since.

This trailer is old but it still functions perfectly for a race or trackday weekend.

The pictures are too big for here so please text me, Jon, at four-eight-four-716-19eight2 and Ill send them to you.

Trailer is located in Millsboro Delaware. $5k or best offer.

2. Ducti89

3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Of course smaller trailers are being posted now that I just bought a new trailer and am having to pimp it out. Thanks for the pictures, as I am working on how I want my layout to look now that I have insulated the walls.
    Here's a bump and GLWS

Ducti89 likes this.
  4. Ducti89

I have my tool box in front of the bed portion strapped to the wall in transport. My 3 ton jack goes in the back next to the bike and my genny, air compressor and gas cans are up front by the fridge during transport.