1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6x12 V-nose Haulmark trailer, wired for AC with air conditioner

Discussion in 'Other' started by Jonesy35, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Jonesy35

Jonesy35 Fat man little bike

2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Why........why can't these deals be closer to me?

Nice little setup. If you don't mind me asking, how did your F150 do pulling that little trailer? What motor? Does the trailer have brakes?

3. Jonesy35

Take a road trip buddy! I have a 13 F150 extended cab, V8 5.0. No trailer brakes, but you don't need them. I usually serve as the track day taxi so I pull the trailer with 2 bikes in it, a older R1 in the bed of my truck. 3 men and all of our gear while running the AC and it pulls like and stops like a champ! If it's just my bike and gear in there it's like I'm pulling nothing at all.

4. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

That's a little too much road trip, unfortunately. Good to hear, though. My 2015 has the 5.0 and I'm thinking a 6x12-7x14 is about my size.

How bad of a hit does your mpgs versus typical unloaded highway miles?

5. Jonesy35

i thought the 6x12 was perfect for me as well. Now I'm getting a toy hauler lol. The fuel milage indicator on my dash really doesn't change. I get about 14.8- 15.0 mpg no matter what I'm doing. I'm sure that will change with this toy hauler. Your truck would probably do better being its the lighter new one.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  6. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

It's not the size it's the wind. You could pull a 6x12 with just about anything... Trucks just sit higher so the trailer is pushing as much air gl with sale

7. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Did this sell? Linky no worky