1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

600RR Parts galore!!!

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Cbrkp, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Cbrkp

Cbrkp Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Putting this up in the event I don't sell the bike, or if I get buyers for all the parts I will part it out.

Bike is ultra low mileage (2500 kms not miles!) and clean title.

Below is the lengthy list please feel free to PM with your REASONABLE offers with ball park shipping costs in mind and if I come to an agreement I will mark it provisionally for you. If you are local you are in luck!

Cheers and thanks!

Clean title frame
    Swing arm
    Low mileage motor (2500 kms not miles!)

Suspension & drive train:
    Rare Ohlins 25mm front cartridges
    Ohlins TTX36 rear shock
    Marchesini Magnesium wheels
    Yoyodyne corse slipper clutch
    Supersprox sprocket, driven sprocket, DID ERV3 520 chain

Exhaust & intake:
    Akrapovic Evo Titanium full system
    Bmc race filter
    Ais Delete smog block off plates
    New OEM spark plugs

Electronics:
    Rare Starlane Xenon race dash
    Bazzaz with autotune (zafm) and quickshift

Body:
    Motoholders rear subframe
    Motoholders front stay
    Armor bodies Race body work w/ppg single stage urethane

Brakes & tires:
    Brembo floating rotors
    Brembo master cylinder
    Vesrah RJL-SS brake pads
    Dunlop NTEC KR 449 Rear slick & pirelli SC2 front
    Spielger front and rear stainless brake lines
    Monoblock calipers
    Satos rearsets
    Pazzo clutch lever

Protection & controls:
    Woodcraft Strator cover
    Woodcraft clutch cover
    Woodcraft clip-ons
    Woodcraft frame sliders
    GB clutch assembly cover
    GB spools
    Cox radiator guard
    Renthal race grips
    Carbon hugger
    Samco silicone hoses
    R6 throttle tube

Misc:
    Vortex v3 gas cap
    Techspec tank pads
    300v 10w40
    Woodcraft tirewarmers
    Pitbull pins for trailer restraint system
    Pitbull front stand pin

Bunch of odds and ends:
    Akrapovic exhaust midpipe
    Racebody work
    Gas tank
    Case covers
    Calipers
    Levers
    Sprockets
    Clipons
    Motovation sliders
    OEM Fairing stay
    Vesrah RJL pads
    Etc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. joe003

joe003 New Member

How much for the 25mm ohlins front cartridges? Would you provide fires with them also? In need of front forks

3. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Looks like a fun bike to ride. GLWS

4. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

It is a beautiful bike. I sent you a PM about some parts, please let me know what you think.

5. cbr6racr

cbr6racr Well-Known Member

I'm interested in the Motoholders subframe and fairing stay, as well as the Samco hoses if you part.

6. crazydiablo

crazydiablo Well-Known Member

you have PM

7. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

I haven't asked a stupid question in a day or so. Might as well dive in.

I have a 600RR, Kawasaki 2006.
    ASSuME it's a Kawi, what year.

8. Mike Lafayette

-indy,

I think this bike is a 2007 Honda CBR600RR.

9. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Made me wonder,, tank didn't look like mine. Good eye if you can tell the year. Thanks.

10. Mike Lafayette

It wasn't my eye that was able to determine the year... the OP also posted his bike in the Bikes for Sale section and listed the year. He seems to be double dipping looking for the best option to either sell the entire bike or part it out. I was hoping he would part it out because I was interested in a couple of things but not response to my PM as of yet.

zx7marsh likes this.
  11. crazydiablo

crazydiablo Well-Known Member

No response to my PM as well. Not many frequent the forum. Parting out would be the best option to get the money invested

12. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

I am supposed to be buying the bike. I came first to be buying it then he tells me some local came and checked it out even after he told me he wouldn’t sell it out from under me. So this will be interesting...

13. Krypt RR

I offered several times to provide a deposit from day one. Now, I am getting the ignore card. So, like I said, it’ll be interesting to see how this one plays out.

14. Mike Lafayette

If you buy it will you be riding it or parting it out?

15. Krypt RR

I would use some of the the parts on my new race bike build. Then turn the bike into a daily street rider. However, I don’t think this guy is gonna hold his word for me on letting me get the bike. Just beware with him.

16. Cbrkp

Cbrkp Well-Known Member

SOLD! thanks for the space WERA!!!

Krypt RR ... I'm sorry you didn't get to buy the bike and as discussed, logistically and physically it was easier for me to sell to a local... to go as far as publishing my personal information in attempt to get people to harass me and waste their time is just plain childish and wrong, I've had to apologize to these people for your actions and they are pretty upset of what you have made them do.

I could of kept the bike or sold it to a family member or for whatever made up reason but was honest enough to tell you the situation.... In your fit of rage you decided to lash out and publish my information having people from all over North America call me on their hard earned dollar.. I'm speechless and disappointed in your actions and others you have involved... I'm concerned for my safety and for others that may come into contact with you.

I didn't take advantage of you neither take any of your money. I think you fail to realize that you are not the CENTER of the universe.

17. Krypt RR

I have no involvement of what you speak here. However, what I do know is that it’s disappointing To have people like you in the racing community that would sell things from under people when you specifically said you wouldn’t.i can even screenshot the convo we had for documentation. That type of behavior is very flaw, and sketchy and I think anybody on this forum or other forums should beware when dealing with you. I really wanted and needed that bike, but it is what it is.

Good luck to anybody that encounters purchasing from this guy, but beware. That is all.

JTRC51 and track wagon like this.
  18. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

A man's word doesn't seem to hold anymore..

19. Krypt RR

That’s for damn sure. Like for example, in this situation, I was ready to purchase it for his asking price and figure out shipping arrangements on my own. I had things lined up, then he randomly tells me some guy came to check it out and might take it...like...WTF?

He did mention to me that his wife controls his life, so that probably played a huge factor in this situation. Regardless, it is what it is, but just document this guys name for potential buyers later on. I’m watching out for them.

20. 400kg

400kg Active Member

Yo man, let it go... it happened, its over nothing can be done about it anymore.