1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5x10 Race/Trackday Trailer

Discussion in 'Other' started by heyhey, Sep 29, 2016.

1. heyhey

heyhey Active Member

Posting this for a friend from the ZX6R forums. I purchased the zx6r track bike pictured in the photos and he was the most accommodating seller I've ever worked with; the guy out of his way to even pay to have the bike shipped to me when I was in a financial bind. Great person whom I'd gladly do business with again.

Original link: http://zx6r.com/classifieds/76201-5x10-race-trackday-trailer.html

Located in League City, Tx
    "
    $1250 includes:

5x10 single axle trailer w/clean and clear title (Texas)
    led lights
    bulldog hitch coupler (heavy duty)
    3" pipe top trailer
    custom tuff box holder w/ tuff box
    custom generator holder
    gas/propane hybrid 4400 watt generator
    spare tire holder w/spare tire
    two wheel chocks
    small wood ramp
    custom propane bottle rack
    custom bike stand holder
    I would be willing to pull the generator off and separate things that aren't welded permanently to the trailer. The idea behind this trailer was to have everything I needed for racing in a package that fit in my standard 1 car garage.
    Trailer has low mileage on it, probably less than 1,000 miles. I have only owned it for about 8 months and the usual track I ride is MSR Houston which is about 50 miles round trip for me.

1400$ includes all of the above and the Pitbull TRS
    1600$ includes all of the above, the TRS and a set of Pitbull stands.

Text/call/PM (281) 91o-8o68"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. heyhey

heyhey Active Member

Bump for a friend.

3. 22GoinOn2

22GoinOn2 Well-Known Member

For anyone interested he isn't willing to sell the Pitbull TRS seperately. At least that's what I'm gathering since he wants what STG gets for them new. Free bump & good luck with the sale.