1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General' started by CarrMoto, Nov 24, 2012.

1. CarrMoto

CarrMoto Well-Known Member

2. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

That was a beautifully written piece. Rip Marco. :(

3. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

4. Fire929

Fire929 Well-Known Member

Dude was a stud. Loved the F you attitude he had on track.

5. Rusty848

Rusty848 Well-Known Member

For second I thought its about me.lol

6. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

RIP Racer

7. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

MotoGP is a better place for him having been involved. Wish he was around longer. RIP

8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The man was a beast, for sure. I think he would have won several races in 2012, and probably would have been a title challenger come 2013.

There will be plenty of guys like Pedro and Lorenzo in the future, there will never be another Marco.

He lived without regret, we should all aspire to that. Like he said once, you live more in 5 minutes on a MotoGP bike than most do in a lifetime.

I'm sure he would have smiled at the thought of Marquez riding the Repsol Honda if he couldn't. Marc is his spiritual successor on track and will wreck some shit good and cause chaos in his honor. Can you guys imagine if both those guys had been in MotoGP at the same time? It would be glorious.

9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

No shit, those two wouldn't have given each other an inch and after it was all over, neither would have complained.

10. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

My Son and I got to meet Marco back at the first Indy MotoGp pit walk - he cheerfully came out to the railing, laughing, joking, high five-ing everyone - just like the guy you saw on TV.

I'm honored to have met the Man.... :bow: