1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

550 Metric tons of WMD's....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Repo Man, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

Really so one in this admin ever said that? I guess you only hear what you want to hear. Condi says that Iraq had ties with what happened on 9/11 at 3:15 in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY2gyT_fCkE

Bush said it on a few occasions, here is one I found with just a little searching.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0622-03.htm

Anything else that you decided to forget that was said?

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Im done with this........you win.

99% of the world is wrong, two dope smoking conspiracists are right. Congrats! :up:

BTW- you're links just keep getting better! Thnx for the laugh.

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

4. Ganja Dude

I see once again that when you don't like the facts presented you blame it on the messenger and act like it never happened or was said. Is this link good enough for you?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/10/20021007-8.html

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Good speech. So far, no one has proven any of it wrong. There have been accusations, suggestions, more accusations, and so far, not one single bit of proven evidence to suggest otherwise. Have you noticed that everyone accusing Bush of lying has been someone like yourself? Someone accused Bush of lying so you jump on the wagon and agree (with no evidence) simply because you don't like him. I wonder if all that weed you've been toking is making you a bit paranoid? :)

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Just because he thinks everyone is out to get him doesn't mean they aren't.

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:D

8. Blood Shot

Blood Shot Banned

Gentlemen please stop talking about this non-sense. I understand your 100% Bushie, so you will never let this go.

Cobert created a word called Truthiness I suggest you look it up.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL @ Coberties

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Actually, I'm not much of a real Bush lover. I will, however, keep trying to convince the Bush haters to try to use some common sense on their favorite bashing methods. On this peticular issue the theme is "Bush lied". The bashers conveniently forget to mention that a hell of a lot of people (all over the world) felt the same way Bush, and Congress, did. The intelligence community just didn't do a very good job on their assessment of Saddam's WMD's so everyone involved, early on, thought the same thing. Using a little logic isn't difficult. :up:

11. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Hey you voted for him.:mad:

as you know, I did too:eek:

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

We didn't have a choice. He was the lesser of two weasels. :)

13. Ganja Dude

Huh? If it's not called lying then what do you call it, just making shit up? There has been no evidence found of any links between Saddam and AQ. There is plenty of evidence and I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. Someone like myself, lol, just because most common citizens don't get any air time does not mean there are not plenty of people out there that know that Bush is full of shit.

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The intelligence community in fact did a great job. The truth is Bush squashed any info that didn't agree with his agenda. Dude, these are facts from the Department of Defense. No links, no WMD. Damn shame Bush threw the CIA under the bus after the risks those people took collecting information.

It's not a matter of being a "Bush hater", its a matter of being a patriot who wants my country defended against its real enemies. Bring me Bin Laden's head, obliterate Al Qaeda and the Taliban and quit fartin around in Iraq. Then find out why 15 of the hijackers were SAUDIS and why not a damn thing has been done about that. We have unfinished business in Afghanistan and currently things are NOT going well. Stop watching the news, its poison.