1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50 Million Dollar Resort for Illegals?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Jul 16, 2014.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Great news. There is a Holiday Inn Express next door. Someone staying there overnight is bound to come up with a solution.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Racist!!!!

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That would be cruel and unusual punishment, so that's out.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

and not have to feed them, give them medical, ruin our schools........

A few well places shots at the border to coyotes. Followed by shutting down ALL remittances to Mexico would solve it in a week.

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

A question that I've thought about for a long time is why do the people of these South American countries not attempt to improve their own lot in life? I know it's easier to just run away but what about pride for their own homes?
    Can anyone answer that?

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Because people are inherently lazy and it is easier to go somewhere that has already had the hard work done and sponge off of them than it is to fix your own problems.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Because it is too profitable to send them here and have them send money home to their families there. Huge amounts of cash flowing into those countries with no downside.

I totally understand the why they come here argument. The problem is the companies that rely on these people to turn a profit. . . not to mention the criminal element that comes here.

Really, Obama is 100% at fault on the current situation and I think it is criminal. All of this should fall squarely on him.

8. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

^^^ This

Dont worry though. Theyll drag America down to their level, just give it time.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They can't change the culture they live in.
    Unfortunately, they bring it with them, because they don't see that it is their culture that is the problem.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Winner!

Plus this isn't their engineers, doctors and other people with ability. Nope this is more like sending Detroit to China and in return we gets checks via wire.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Sey wut, albino negro? :Poke: :Poke:

Izzat why you're here? Still spelling "color" with a "u"? :moon: :crackup:

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Do you have any Bird Feeders at your house?? If not buy one, Fill it up, watch what happens..then let it be empty for a few days....note what is going on...then fill it up again and watch.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Yep, just hanging out waiting on my government cheese!:up:

At least I am better than the Brits who can not say aluminum correctly...:D

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:bow::bow::bow:

16. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

You mean like "Al-you-min-ee-yum"? :D

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Just saw this AM that it was costing between $250 and $1000 / day for each little brown child? Are white children less expensive? I am not spending nearly that much on the 2 that I am responsible for...:D

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Charge/cost .....I'm thinking cost is about $150. These are the Feds.

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Typical federal government effciency. Take what it would cost for a normal person to do privately and multiply it by 10-20. Your tax dollars at work...